Subject Areas on Research
- A model of harmine metabolism in the rat.
- Chromatographic analysis and decomposition product characterization of compound SR16157 (NSC 732011).
- Contribution of horizontal gene transfer to the evolution of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Disarming the mustard oil bomb.
- Hepatic lysosomal enzymes in young rats fed retinol.
- Metabolism of norethynodrel by rat liver.
- Prenatal diagnosis of Sanfilippo syndrome type A by early amniocentesis.
- Quantification and enzymic identification of conjunctival surface mucus.
- The metabolism of ethynodiol diacetate by rat and human liver.