Subject Areas on Research
- Cloning, expression, and cellular localization of a human prenylcysteine lyase.
- Flux Control in a Defense Pathway in Arabidopsis thaliana Is Robust to Environmental Perturbations and Controls Variation in Adaptive Traits.
- Isolation and characterization of a prenylcysteine lyase from bovine brain.
- Lysosomal prenylcysteine lyase is a FAD-dependent thioether oxidase.
- Prenylcysteine lyase deficiency in mice results in the accumulation of farnesylcysteine and geranylgeranylcysteine in brain and liver.
- Regulation of one-carbon metabolism in Arabidopsis: the N-terminal regulatory domain of cystathionine gamma-synthase is cleaved in response to folate starvation.
- Stereospecificity and kinetic mechanism of human prenylcysteine lyase, an unusual thioether oxidase.
- The draft genome of tropical fruit durian (Durio zibethinus).