Subject Areas on Research
- A Small Molecule Inhibitor of VE-PTP Activates Tie2 in Schlemm's Canal Increasing Outflow Facility and Reducing Intraocular Pressure.
- A gas nanosensor unaffected by humidity.
- Candidate sulfonated and sulfated topical microbicides: comparison of anti-human immunodeficiency virus activities and mechanisms of action.
- Carteriosulfonic acids A-C, GSK-3beta inhibitors from a Carteriospongia sp.
- Catalytic microcontact printing on chemically functionalized H-terminated silicon.
- Chemically induced mutations observed as mosaics in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Enhanced catalytic DNAzyme for label-free colorimetric detection of DNA.
- Exposure to perfluorobutane sulfonate and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid disrupts the production of angiogenesis factors and stress responses in human placental syncytiotrophoblast.
- Exposure to polyfluoroalkyl chemicals and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in U.S. children 12-15 years of age.
- Fano resonance in a gold nanosphere with a J-aggregate coating.
- Heparin mimicking polymer promotes myogenic differentiation of muscle progenitor cells.
- Inkless microcontact printing on SAMs of Boc- and TBS-protected thiols.
- Multicomponent patterning of indium tin oxide.
- Perfluorobutane sulfonate exposure disrupted human placental cytotrophoblast cell proliferation and invasion involving in dysregulating preeclampsia related genes.
- Targeting VE-PTP activates TIE2 and stabilizes the ocular vasculature.
- Tolevamer, an orally administered, toxin-binding polymer for Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea.
- Treatment of diabetic macular edema with an inhibitor of vascular endothelial-protein tyrosine phosphatase that activates Tie2.