Subject Areas on Research
- Intravenous proton pump inhibitors in the critical care setting.
- Novel 17 alpha-chloro-17 beta-sulfinyl steroids as specific inhibitors of sebaceous gland activity: potential antiacne agents.
- Pharmacokinetics of pantoprazole in patients with moderate and severe hepatic dysfunction.
- Relationship between cytochrome P450 2E1 and acetone catabolism in rats as studied with diallyl sulfide as an inhibitor.
- Role of cytochrome P4503A in cysteine S-conjugates sulfoxidation and the nephrotoxicity of the sevoflurane degradation product fluoromethyl-2,2-difluoro-1-(trifluoromethyl)vinyl ether (compound A) in rats.
- Sulfoxidation of cysteine and mercapturic acid conjugates of the sevoflurane degradation product fluoromethyl-2,2-difluoro-1-(trifluoromethyl)vinyl ether (compound A).
- Sulfoxide-containing aromatic nitrogen mustards as hypoxia-directed bioreductive cytotoxins.