Subject Areas on Research
- A new synthesis of gamma-lactams based on the reaction of vinyl sulfilimines with dichloroketene.
- A stereoselective formal synthesis of leucascandrolide A.
- Crucial role of copper in detection of metal-coordinating odorants.
- Dichloroketene-induced cyclizations of vinyl sulfilimines: application of the method in the synthesis of (+/-)-desoxyeseroline.
- Effects of ventilation on the collection of exhaled breath in humans.
- Stereoselective synthesis of 2,6-cis- and 2,6-trans-piperidines through organocatalytic aza-Michael reactions: a facile synthesis of (+)-myrtine and (-)-epimyrtine.
- The role of metals in mammalian olfaction of low molecular weight organosulfur compounds.