Subject Areas on Research
- A new technique for repairing descemet membrane detachments using intracameral gas injection.
- Bilateral Descemet membrane detachments.
- Clinicopathologic correlation of an epiretinal membrane associated with a recurrent macular hole.
- Detection of hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer: prospective evaluation of gray scale US versus SonoVue® low mechanical index real time-enhanced US as compared with multidetector-CT or Gd-BOPTA-MRI.
- Impact of Implementing Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound for Antegrade Nephrostogram After Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy.
- Management of eyes with both idiopathic macular hole and choroidal neovascularization.
- Natural history of foveolar lucencies observed by optical coherence tomography after macular hole surgery.
- Pars plana vitrectomy, subretinal injection of tissue plasminogen activator, and fluid-gas exchange for displacement of thick submacular hemorrhage in age-related macular degeneration.
- Sustained closure of surgically repaired macular holes after retinal detachment with submacular fluid.
- Time-resolved CT angiography for the detection and classification of endoleaks.
- Vitrectomy with silicone oil or long-acting gas in eyes with severe proliferative vitreoretinopathy: results of additional and long-term follow-up. Silicone Study report 11.
- Vitrectomy with silicone oil or sulfur hexafluoride gas in eyes with severe proliferative vitreoretinopathy: results of a randomized clinical trial. Silicone Study Report 1.
Keywords of People