Subject Areas on Research
- Immunoinhibition of intracellular protein digestion in macrophages.
- Isotopic imprints of mountaintop mining contaminants.
- Loss of the sigma activity of RNA polymerase of Bacillus subtilis during sporulation.
- Mutations produced by transmutation of phosphorus-32 to sulfur-32 within Drosophila DNA.
- Plasma volume and sulfate spaces in acute combat casualties.
- Resonance Raman studies of Escherichia coli sulfite reductase hemoprotein. 2. Fe4S4 cluster vibrational modes.
- Spatial distribution of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) inferred from stable isotopes and priority organic pollutants.
- Stability of Drosophila chromosomes to radioactive decay of incorporated phosphorus-32.
- Urinary metabolities of harmine in the rat and their inhibition of monoamine oxidase.
Keywords of People