Subject Areas on Research
- A modified host-cell reactivation assay to measure repair of alkylating DNA damage for assessing risk of lung adenocarcinoma.
- Enhancer-origin interaction in plasmid R6K involves a DNA loop mediated by initiator protein.
- Hoogsteen base pairs increase the susceptibility of double-stranded DNA to cytotoxic damage.
- N7-cyanoborane-2'-deoxyguanosine 5'-triphosphate is a good substrate for DNA polymerase.
- Persulfated molecular umbrellas as anti-HIV and anti-HSV agents.
Keywords of People