Subject Areas on Research
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome from sulfuric acid fume inhalation.
- Effects of acid-stress on epidermal mucous cells of the brown bullhead Ictalurus nebulosus (LeSeur): a morphometric study.
- Mucosubstance histochemistry in control and acid-stressed epidermis of brown bullhead catfish, Ictalurus nebulosus (LeSueur).
- Nuclease activity in a fragment of bacteriophage T4 deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase induced by the amber mutant am B22.
- The effect of plasmin on the subunit structure of human fibrinogen.
- The subunit structures of human plasma and platelet factor XIII (fibrin-stabilizing factor).