Subject Areas on Research
- A topical antioxidant solution containing vitamins C and E stabilized by ferulic acid provides protection for human skin against damage caused by ultraviolet irradiation.
- Effects of appearance-based admonitions against sun exposure on tanning intentions in young adults.
- Forearm neuropathy and pruritus.
- Gender differences in young adults' beliefs about sunscreen use.
- In vitro sensitivity to ultraviolet B light and skin cancer risk: a case-control analysis.
- Prevention and treatment of sunburn.
- Skin Cancer Risk Factors and Preventative Behaviors among United States Military Veterans Deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Tanning preparations.
- UV photoprotection by combination topical antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin E.
- UVB radiation generates sunburn pain and affects skin by activating epidermal TRPV4 ion channels and triggering endothelin-1 signaling.
- Vitamin supplementation and reduced risk of basal cell carcinoma.
Keywords of People