Subject Areas on Research
- Giant Intracardiac Smooth-Muscle Cell Tumor Presenting as Superior Vena Cava Syndrome.
- Management of an unusual case of congenital lobar emphysema.
- Percutaneous stenting of superior vena cava syndrome: a case report and review of the literature.
- Progress in MR imaging of the venous system.
- Relief of superior vena cava syndrome due to fibrosing mediastinitis using the Palmaz stent.
- Superior vena cava obstruction after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- Superior vena cava obstruction caused by radiation induced venous fibrosis.
- Unusual cause of superior vena cava syndrome diagnosed with transesophageal echocardiography.
- Use of balloon-expandable stents to treat experimental peripheral pulmonary artery and superior vena caval stenosis: preliminary experience.
- Venous thrombosis and stenosis after implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators.
Keywords of People