Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of human respiratory muscles during different voluntary manoeuvres.
- Cardiovascular responses during upright and semi-recumbent cycle ergometry testing.
- Changes in impairment and function after static progressive splinting for stiffness after distal radius fracture.
- Distal radioulnar joint instability in distal radius fractures: the role of sigmoid notch and triangular fibrocartilage complex revisited.
- Isolated ulnar shortening osteotomy for the treatment of extra-articular distal radius malunion.
- The influence of thumb metacarpophalangeal joint rotation on the evaluation of ulnar collateral ligament injuries: a biomechanical study in a cadaver model.
- Ulnar-positive variance as a predictor of distal radioulnar joint ligament disruption.