Subject Areas on Research
- A soluble inhibitor of T lymphocyte function induced by HIV-1 infection of CD4+ T cells: characterization of a cellular protein and its relationship to p15E.
- Herpesvirus saimiri transformation of HIV type 1 suppressive CD8+ lymphocytes from an HIV type 1-infected asymptomatic individual.
- How can we better predict the risk of spontaneous miscarriage among women experiencing threatened miscarriage?
- Molecular composition of an antigen-specific, Ly-1 T suppressor inducer factor. One molecule binds antigen and is I-J-; another is I-J+, does not bind antigen, and imparts an Igh-variable region-linked restriction.
- Oligoclonal CD8 lymphocytes from persons with asymptomatic human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 infection inhibit HIV-1 replication.
- Purification, characterization, and structural elucidation of the active moiety of the previously called "suppressor activating factor (SAF)".
- Suppressor of fused negatively regulates beta-catenin signaling.
Keywords of People