Subject Areas on Research
- Beyond intuitive modeling: combining biophysical models with innovative experiments to move the circadian clock field forward.
- Circadian rhythms of activity and drinking in mice lacking angiotensin II 1A receptors.
- Human casein kinase Idelta phosphorylation of human circadian clock proteins period 1 and 2.
- Recognition and assessment of shift work disorder.
- Role of mouse cryptochrome blue-light photoreceptor in circadian photoresponses.
- Setting clock speed in mammals: the CK1 epsilon tau mutation in mice accelerates circadian pacemakers by selectively destabilizing PERIOD proteins.
- Understanding the sleep-wake cycle: sleep, insomnia, and the orexin system.