Pulmonary Surgical Procedures
Subject Areas on Research
- Acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome after pulmonary resection.
- Factors Associated With Successful Postoperative Day One Discharge After Anatomic Lung Resection.
- In the eye of the beholder.
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery 3.0: Lessons Learned From the History of Lung Cancer Surgery.
- Novel intronic DICER1 variation associated with pleuropulmonary blastoma in two siblings.
- Persistent N2 disease after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Pulmonary metastasectomy for metastatic malignant melanoma.
- Smoking cessation and the success of lung cancer surgery.
- Volume Pledge is Not Associated with Better Short-Term Outcomes After Lung Cancer Resection.