Subject Areas on Research
- Antibiotics for the Prevention and Treatment of Postsurgical Obstetric Infections.
- Committee Opinion No. 720: Maternal-Fetal Surgery for Myelomeningocele.
- Effectiveness of laparoscopic cadaveric dissection in enhancing resident comprehension of pelvic anatomy.
- Objective structured assessment of technical skills for repair of fourth-degree perineal lacerations.
- Outcome of patients undergoing transabdominal cerclage: a descriptive study.
- Transobturator tape compared with tension-free vaginal tape for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence: a randomized controlled trial.