Subject Areas on Research
- A clinically applicable reporting system for the diagnosis of facial fractures.
- Neurovascular pains: implications of migraine for the oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: An Opportunity to Improve Surgical Care and Advance Sustainable Development Globally.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery careers in the military and department of veterans affairs.
- Trauma Surgery.
- Videoscope-Assisted Cleft Palate Surgery: Rationale, Experience, and Technical Implementation.