Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective assessment of overactive bladder symptoms in a cohort of elderly women who underwent transvaginal surgery for advanced pelvic organ prolapse.
- A randomized controlled trial of clean intermittent self-catheterization versus suprapubic catheterization after urogynecologic surgery.
- A randomized trial of colpopexy and urinary reduction efforts (CARE): design and methods.
- Abdominal sacrocolpopexy with Burch colposuspension to reduce urinary stress incontinence.
- Bladder cancer. Clinical guidelines in oncology.
- Gastrointestinal complications following abdominal sacrocolpopexy for advanced pelvic organ prolapse.
- Impact of anemia on surgical outcomes: innovative interventions in resource-poor settings.
- Is Burch colposuspension ever cost-effective compared with tension-free vaginal tape for stress incontinence?
- Perioperative anticholinergic medications and risk of catheterization after urogynecologic surgery.
- Post-surgical infections and perioperative antibiotics usage in pediatric genitourinary procedures.
- Posterior repair and sexual function.
- Risk of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in urogynecologic surgical patients.
- The role of preoperative urodynamic testing in stress-continent women undergoing sacrocolpopexy: the Colpopexy and Urinary Reduction Efforts (CARE) randomized surgical trial.
Keywords of People