Subject Areas on Research
- A novel mutation in the cystic fibrosis gene in patients with pulmonary disease but normal sweat chloride concentrations.
- An indigenously developed method for sweat collection and estimation of chloride for diagnosis of cystic fibrosis.
- Cystic fibrosis gene mutations and pancreatitis risk: relation to epithelial ion transport and trypsin inhibitor gene mutations.
- Metabolic balance of manganese in young men consuming diets containing five levels of dietary manganese.
- Mutations of the cystic fibrosis gene and pancreatitis.
- Relation between mutations of the cystic fibrosis gene and idiopathic pancreatitis.
- [Mercury levels of sweat. Its use in the diagnosis and treatment of poisoning].
Keywords of People