Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of detectable pharmacological effects after oral administration of isoxsuprine.
- Diagnosing night sweats requires clear definition.
- Diagnosing night sweats.
- Management of Menopausal Symptoms for Women Who Are at High Risk of Thrombosis.
- Night sweats are commonly vasomotor symptoms.
- Nonpharmacologic, nonherbal management of menopause-associated vasomotor symptoms: an umbrella systematic review (protocol).
- Previously unreported adverse reaction to encainide.
- Sweating in ectodermal dysplasia syndromes. A review.
- Testing a behavioral intervention to improve adherence to adjuvant endocrine therapy (AET).
- Use of mindfulness, meditation and relaxation to treat vasomotor symptoms.
- Vasomotor Symptoms and Quality of Life Among Veteran and Non-Veteran Postmenopausal Women.