Subject Areas on Research
- Accessibility of health clubs for people with mobility disabilities and visual impairments.
- Aeromonas as a Cause of Purulent Folliculitis: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Bacteremic Citrobacter freundii cellulitis associated with tub immersion in a patient with the nephrotic syndrome.
- Development and validation of AIMFREE: Accessibility Instruments Measuring Fitness and Recreation Environments.
- Is there a need for state health department sanitary codes for public hydrotherapy and swimming pools?
- Novel use of a swimming pool biocide in the treatment of a rare fungal mastoiditis.
- Rectosigmoid perforation and intestinal evisceration from transanal suction.
- The ethics of swimming pools.