Subject Areas on Research
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 stimulates avian and mammalian cartilage growth in vitro.
- 2-Methoxyestradiol, an endogenous estradiol metabolite, differentially inhibits granulosa and endothelial cell mitosis: a potential follicular antiangiogenic regulator.
- A Brazilian perspective for the use of bovine heparin in open heart surgery.
- A LGR5 reporter pig model closely resembles human intestine for improved study of stem cells in disease.
- A Porcine Heterotopic Heart Transplantation Protocol for Delivery of Therapeutics to a Cardiac Allograft.
- A comparative analysis of marine mammal tracheas.
- A comparison of mechanical and laser transmyocardial revascularization for induction of angiogenesis and arteriogenesis in chronically ischemic myocardium.
- A comparison of the bioeffects of four different modes of stone therapy on renal function and morphology.
- A demonstration in vitro of luteolytic activity in pig uterine flushings.
- A double-blind, randomized, dose response study testing the pharmacological efficacy of synthetic porcine secretin.
- A finite volume model of cardiac propagation.
- A high affinity, antidote-controllable prothrombin and thrombin-binding RNA aptamer inhibits thrombin generation and thrombin activity.
- A highly selective Hsp90 affinity chromatography resin with a cleavable linker.
- A human CD46 transgenic pig model system for the study of discordant xenotransplantation.
- A kinetic investigation of the interaction of alpha-methylaspartic acid with aspartate aminotransferase.
- A knotless flexor tendon repair technique using a bidirectional barbed suture: an ex vivo comparison of three methods.
- A large invasive consumer reduces coastal ecosystem resilience by disabling positive species interactions.
- A method to attenuate pneumoperitoneum-induced reductions in splanchnic blood flow.
- A method to free retina and vitreous from intraoperative incarceration in the sclerotomy.
- A method to generate genetically defined tumors in pigs.
- A microstructurally motivated model of the mechanical behavior of tissue engineered blood vessels.
- A model system for the biochemical study of luteinizing hormone/chorionic gonadotropin receptor synthesis.
- A new method for selection of angular aqueous plexus cells from porcine eyes: a model for Schlemm's canal endothelium.
- A novel antidote-controlled anticoagulant reduces thrombin generation and inflammation and improves cardiac function in cardiopulmonary bypass surgery.
- A novel approach to xenotransplantation combining surface engineering and genetic modification of isolated adult porcine islets.
- A novel inhaled organic nitrate that affects pulmonary vascular tone in a piglet model of hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension.
- A pathologic study of degeneration of the rod and cone populations of the rhodopsin Pro347Leu transgenic pigs.
- A piece-wise non-linear elastic stress expression of human and pig coronary arteries tested in vitro.
- A porcine xenograft-derived bone scaffold is a biocompatible bone graft substitute: An assessment of cytocompatibility and the alpha-Gal epitope.
- A prospective, multicenter study to evaluate clinical and radiographic outcomes in primary rotator cuff repair reinforced with a xenograft dermal matrix.
- A quantitative measurement of spatial order in ventricular fibrillation.
- A reliable method for isolation of viable porcine islet cells.
- A scanning electron microscope study of porcine corneal endothelium stored in chondroitin sulphate.
- A serum-free defined culture system which maintains follicle-stimulating hormone responsiveness and differentiation of porcine granulosa cells.
- A system for the direct co-culture of endothelium on smooth muscle cells.
- A wireless millimetric magnetoelectric implant for the endovascular stimulation of peripheral nerves.
- A20 protects endothelial cells from TNF-, Fas-, and NK-mediated cell death by inhibiting caspase 8 activation.
- A20, a modulator of smooth muscle cell proliferation and apoptosis, prevents and induces regression of neointimal hyperplasia.
- ALDH1L2 is the mitochondrial homolog of 10-formyltetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase.
- AN OPTICAL ROTATORY DISPERSION STUDY OF ASPARTIC AMINO TRANSFERASE.
- Ablation of porcine ligamentum flavum with Ho:YAG, q-switched Ho:YAG, and quadrupled Nd:YAG lasers.
- Abrogation of baboon natural xenoantibody to pig splenocytes by DL-penicillamine.
- Absence of hyperacute rejection in newborn pig-to-baboon cardiac xenografts.
- Absence of hyperacute rejection in pig-to-primate orthotopic pulmonary xenografts.
- Acoustic radiation force impulse imaging on ex vivo abdominal aortic aneurysm model.
- Activation of toll-like receptor 4 is necessary for trauma hemorrhagic shock-induced gut injury and polymorphonuclear neutrophil priming.
- Acute functional consequences of left ventriculotomy.
- Acute in-vivo evaluation of bleeding with Gelfoam plus saline and Gelfoam plus human thrombin using a liver square lesion model in swine.
- Acute vascular rejection and accommodation: divergent outcomes of the humoral response to organ transplantation.
- Adenosine nucleotides and the regulation of GRP94-client protein interactions.
- Adenosine nucleotides in bile.
- Adenoviral gene transfer to the heart during cardiopulmonary bypass: effect of myocardial protection technique on transgene expression.
- Adhesion and function of human endothelial cells co-cultured on smooth muscle cells.
- Adjuvant effects of invariant NKT cell ligand potentiates the innate and adaptive immunity to an inactivated H1N1 swine influenza virus vaccine in pigs.
- Adjuvant therapy for intracoronary stents. Investigations in atherosclerotic swine.
- Adjuvanted poly(lactic-co-glycolic) acid nanoparticle-entrapped inactivated porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus vaccine elicits cross-protective immune response in pigs.
- Adrenergic desensitization in left ventricle from streptozotocin diabetic swine.
- Advantage of the Mark-III FEL for biophysical research and biomedical applications.
- Advantages of minimally invasive, balloon-dissector-assisted tissue expander placement: a clinical and experimental study.
- Adventitial endothelial implants reduce matrix metalloproteinase-2 expression and increase luminal diameter in porcine arteriovenous grafts.
- Aerosol transfer of bladder urothelial and smooth muscle cells onto demucosalized colonic segments for bladder augmentation: in vivo, long term, and functional pilot study.
- Age-related development of human anti-pig xenoantibody.
- All-inside meniscal repair devices compared with their matched inside-out vertical mattress suture repair: introducing 10,000 and 100,000 loading cycles.
- Allergic response to medical products in patients with alpha-gal syndrome.
- Allometric scaling of decompression sickness risk in terrestrial mammals; cardiac output explains risk of decompression sickness.
- Alteration of tissue and serum sphinganine to sphingosine ratio: an early biomarker of exposure to fumonisin-containing feeds in pigs.
- Alteration of ventricular fibrillation by propranolol and isoproterenol detected by epicardial mapping with 506 electrodes.
- Alterations in gene expression induced by cyclic mechanical stress in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Alterations in intrahepatic hemodynamics of the harvested porcine liver.
- Altered light responses of single rod photoreceptors in transgenic pigs expressing P347L or P347S rhodopsin.
- Alternative immunomodulatory strategies for xenotransplantation: CD40/154 pathway-sparing regimens promote xenograft survival.
- Ameroid constrictor versus hydraulic occluder: creation of hibernating myocardium.
- Amiprilose hydrochloride inhibits porcine aortic smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro.
- An Introduction to Cystoscopy for OB/GYN Residents.
- An acute animal model of aortic stenosis: initial attempts at leaflet modification.
- An allele-specific hammerhead ribozyme gene therapy for a porcine model of autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa.
- An allogenic cell-based implant for meniscal lesions.
- An evaluation of pulmonary atelectasis and its re-expansion: hyperpolarized 3He MRI in the Yorkshire pig.
- An experimental model of chronic myocardial hibernation.
- An in vitro assessment of acoustic radiation force impulse imaging for visualizing cardiac radiofrequency ablation lesions.
- An in vitro system to evaluate the effects of ischemia on survival of cells used for cell therapy.
- An inexpensive, reproducible tissue simulator for teaching thoracoscopic lobectomy.
- An innovative approach to induce cross-protective immunity against porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in the lungs of pigs through adjuvanted nanotechnology-based vaccination.
- An isolated working heart system for large animal models.
- An off-the-shelf artificial cardiac patch improves cardiac repair after myocardial infarction in rats and pigs.
- An open-label study to determine the maximum tolerated dose of the multitargeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor CEP-11981 in patients with advanced cancer.
- An up-down Bayesian, defibrillation efficacy estimator.
- Analysis of expression of multiple genes encoding calmodulin during spermatogenesis.
- Angiogenic potential of perivascularly delivered aFGF in a porcine model of chronic myocardial ischemia.
- Anterior cruciate ligament fixation: is radial force a predictor of the pullout strength of soft-tissue interference devices?
- Anti-inflammatory signaling during ex vivo liver perfusion improves the preservation of pig liver grafts before transplantation.
- Anti-thymoglobulin induction improves neonatal porcine xenoislet engraftment and survival.
- Antibodies as specific renin inhibitors: studies with polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies and Fab fragments.
- Antidote-mediated control of an anticoagulant aptamer in vivo.
- Antigen expression in xenotransplantation: how low must it go?
- Antithrombin III, a serpin family protease inhibitor, is a major heparin binding protein in porcine aqueous humor.
- Apoptosis in atretic ovarian follicles is associated with selective decreases in messenger ribonucleic acid transcripts for gonadotropin receptors and cytochrome P450 aromatase.
- Application of a novel suture anchor to abdominal wall closure.
- Arachidonic acid metabolism in cultured aortic endothelial cells. Effect of cAMP and 3-isobutyl-1-methylxanthine.
- Are People Living Near Modern Swine Production Facilities at Increased Risk of Influenza Virus Infection?
- Ascaris haemoglobin is a nitric oxide-activated 'deoxygenase'.
- Ascaris suum, an intestinal parasite, produces morphine.
- Ascorbic acid modulation of iron homeostasis and lysosomal function in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Ascorbic acid promotes extracellular matrix deposition while preserving valve interstitial cell quiescence within 3D hydrogel scaffolds.
- Assembly of microtubules from preformed, ring-shaped protofilaments and 6-S tubulin.
- Assembly of pure tubulin in the absence of free GTP: effect of magnesium, glycerol, ATP, and the nonhydrolyzable GTP analogues.
- Assessment of a modified acoustic lens for electromagnetic shock wave lithotripters in a swine model.
- Assessment of cadaveric organ viability during pulsatile perfusion using infrared imaging.
- Assessment of critical renal ischemia with real-time infrared imaging.
- Assessment of postoperative analgesia after application of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia for surgery in a swine femoral fracture model.
- At-home hands-on surgical training during COVID19: proof of concept using a virtual telementoring platform.
- Attitudes of patients with renal disease on xenotransplantation: A systematic review.
- Attracting students to surgical careers: preclinical surgical experience.
- Autologous endothelial progenitor cell-seeding technology and biocompatibility testing for cardiovascular devices in large animal model.
- Automatic registration of MRI-based joint models to high-speed biplanar radiographs for precise quantification of in vivo anterior cruciate ligament deformation during gait.
- Automating neurosurgical tumor resection surgery: Volumetric laser ablation of cadaveric porcine brain with integrated surface mapping.
- Autophagy modulates articular cartilage vesicle formation in primary articular chondrocytes.
- Bacterial cell division protein FtsZ assembles into protofilament sheets and minirings, structural homologs of tubulin polymers.
- Ballooning between a rock and a hard place.
- Bariatric embolization for suppression of the hunger hormone ghrelin in a porcine model.
- Basic fibroblast growth factor in a porcine model of chronic myocardial ischemia: a comparison of angiographic, echocardiographic and coronary flow parameters.
- Basic fibroblast growth factor is upregulated in hibernating myocardium.
- Beating-heart mitral valve surgery: preliminary model and methodology.
- Benzo(a)pyrene inhibits expression of inducible heat shock protein 70 in vascular endothelial cells.
- Bias flow does not affect ventilation during high-frequency oscillatory ventilation in a pediatric animal model of acute lung injury.
- Biaxial strain effects on cells from the inner and outer regions of the meniscus.
- Bile acids in xenogeneic ex-vivo liver perfusion: function of xenoperfused livers and compatibility with human bile salts and porcine livers.
- Biliary secretion of extracorporeal porcine livers with single and dual vessel perfusion.
- Binding of polyreactive antibodies to self versus foreign antigens.
- Biochemical and molecular homogeneity in the patellar tendon of the immature pig.
- Biodegradable nanoparticle-entrapped vaccine induces cross-protective immune response against a virulent heterologous respiratory viral infection in pigs.
- Biomechanical response targets for physical and computational models of the pediatric trunk.
- Biophysical characteristics of anti-Gal(alpha)1-3Gal IgM binding to cell surfaces: implications for xenotransplantation.
- Blebbistatin, a novel inhibitor of myosin II ATPase activity, increases aqueous humor outflow facility in perfused enucleated porcine eyes.
- Blockade of endothelin-converting enzyme reduces pulmonary hypertension after cardiopulmonary bypass and circulatory arrest.
- Blockade of the extracellular signal-regulated kinase pathway by U0126 attenuates neuronal damage following circulatory arrest.
- Blood vessel matrix: a new alternative for abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Bosentan, an endothelin antagonist, augments hepatic graft function by reducing graft circulatory impairment following ischemia/reperfusion injury.
- Bovine hemoglobin-based oxygen carrier (HBOC-201) for resuscitation of uncontrolled, exsanguinating liver injury in swine. Carolina Resuscitation Research Group.
- Bovine versus porcine acellular dermal matrix for abdominal wall herniorrhaphy or bridging.
- Brain ankyrin. A membrane-associated protein with binding sites for spectrin, tubulin, and the cytoplasmic domain of the erythrocyte anion channel.
- Brain ankyrin. Purification of a 72,000 Mr spectrin-binding domain.
- Brain spectrin, a membrane-associated protein related in structure and function to erythrocyte spectrin.
- Brain spectrin. Isolation of subunits and formation of hybrids with erythrocyte spectrin subunits.
- Brief report: treatment of hepatic failure with ex vivo pig-liver perfusion followed by liver transplantation.
- Bubbles in the brain: what to do for arterial gas embolism?
- CD4+ T-cell and monocyte interdependence during discordant xenoimmune responses.
- CD40-specific costimulation blockade enhances neonatal porcine islet survival in nonhuman primates.
- CSF in the ventricles of the brain behaves as a relay medium for arteriovenous pulse wave phase coupling.
- CXCL10 is upregulated in synovium and cartilage following articular fracture.
- Calcitonin stimulates growth and maturation of embryonic chick pelvic cartilage in vitro.
- Calcitonin stimulates maturation of mammalian growth plate cartilage.
- Calcium ions positively modulate follicle-stimulating hormone- and exogenous cyclic 3',5'-adenosine monophosphate-driven transcription of the P450(scc) gene in porcine granulosa cells.
- Canicola fever in man and animals.
- Canine bombesin-like gastrin releasing peptides stimulate gastrin release and acid secretion in the dog.
- Cardiac I-1c overexpression with reengineered AAV improves cardiac function in swine ischemic heart failure.
- Cardiac Stromal Cell Patch Integrated with Engineered Microvessels Improves Recovery from Myocardial Infarction in Rats and Pigs.
- Cardiac cell-integrated microneedle patch for treating myocardial infarction.
- Cardiac gene delivery with cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Cardiac responses to the intrapericardial delivery of metoprolol: targeted delivery compared to intravenous administration.
- Cardiac ultrasound phantom using a porcine heart model.
- Cardiopulmonary effects of tumor necrosis factor-alpha in the piglet: influence of cyclooxygenase inhibition.
- Cardiovascular changes in group B streptococcal sepsis in the piglet: response to indomethacin and relationship to prostacyclin and thromboxane A2.
- Cartilage viability and catabolism in the intact porcine knee following transarticular impact loading with and without articular fracture.
- Cathepsin B is up-regulated and mediates extracellular matrix degradation in trabecular meshwork cells following phagocytic challenge.
- Catheter-based intracoronary myocardial adenoviral gene delivery: importance of intraluminal seal and infusion flow rate.
- Cell culture models to study retinal pigment epithelium-related pathogenesis in age-related macular degeneration.
- Cell senescence reduced the mechanotransduction sensitivity of porcine angular aqueous plexus cells to elevation of pressure.
- Cellular adhesion and proliferative responses of neonatal human lymphocytes to pig endothelial cells.
- Cellular and molecular alterations in the beta adrenergic system with cardiomyopathy induced by tachycardia.
- Cellular pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic analyses of ethacrynic acid: Implications in topical drug delivery in the eye.
- Cerebrovascular insufficiency and amyloidogenic signaling in Ossabaw swine with cardiometabolic heart failure.
- Changes in (125I) labeled human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) binding to porcine granulosa cells during follicle development and cell culture.
- Changes in the haemostatic profile during magnesium deficiency in swine.
- Characterization of a genetically engineered elastin-like polypeptide for cartilaginous tissue repair.
- Characterization of antibodies to canine renal renin. Studies of interspecies homology of renin using antibodies as probe.
- Characterization of cytoskeleton-enriched protein fraction of the trabecular meshwork and ciliary muscle cells.
- Characterization of human anti-porcine "natural antibodies" recovered from ex vivo perfused hearts--predominance of IgM and IgG2.
- Characterization of the porcine ATM gene: towards the generation of a novel non-murine animal model for Ataxia-Telangiectasia.
- Clinical application of porcine small intestinal submucosa in the management of infected or potentially contaminated abdominal defects.
- Clinical comparison of St. Jude and porcine aortic valve prostheses.
- Cloning, sequencing, and recombinant expression of the porcine inhibitor of carbonic anhydrase: a novel member of the transferrin family.
- Clusterin promotes the aggregation and adhesion of renal porcine epithelial cells.
- Coagulation, inflammation, and CD46 transgene expression in neonatal porcine islet xenotransplantation.
- Coagulopathy Characterized by Rotational Thromboelastometry in a Porcine Pediatric ECMO Model.
- Coagulopathy in α-galactosyl transferase knockout pulmonary xenotransplants.
- Coenzyme Q10 protects ischemic myocardium in an open-chest swine model.
- Collagen gene expression and mechanical properties of intervertebral disc cell-alginate cultures.
- Combination of Lidocaine and IL-1Ra Is Effective at Reducing Degradation of Porcine Cartilage Explants.
- Combined anatomical optical coherence tomography and intraluminal pressure reveal viscoelasticity of the in vivo airway.
- Comparison of Acute Histologic and Biomechanical Effects of Radiofrequency Ablation and Cryoablation on Periarticular Structures in a Swine Model.
- Comparison of Amsorb, sodalime, and Baralyme degradation of volatile anesthetics and formation of carbon monoxide and compound a in swine in vivo.
- Comparison of Broad vs Narrow Focal Width Lithotripter Fields.
- Comparison of Cartilage Mechanical Properties Measured During Creep and Recovery.
- Comparison of antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter coli.
- Comparison of native porcine skin and a dermal substitute using tensiometry and digital image speckle correlation.
- Comparison of proximate composition and fatty acid and cholesterol content of lean and typical commercial pork.
- Comparison of relaxation responses to multiple vasodilators in TxA(2)-analog and endothelin-1-precontracted pulmonary arteries.
- Comparison of transbronchial lung biopsy yield between standard forceps and electrocautery hot forceps in swine.
- Comparison of upper limit of vulnerability and defibrillation probability of success curves using a nonthoracotomy lead system.
- Comparison of various hemoglobin polyoxyethylene conjugate solutions as resuscitative fluids after hemorrhagic shock.
- Complement-mediated vasoconstriction and graft rejection.
- Complete reversal of ischemic wall motion abnormalities by combined use of gene therapy with transmyocardial laser revascularization.
- Connective tissue growth factor-mediated upregulation of neuromedin U expression in trabecular meshwork cells and its role in homeostasis of aqueous humor outflow.
- Conservation and regeneration of transgenic lines of swine by semen cryopreservation and artificial insemination.
- Continuous complement (C) inhibition using soluble C receptor type 1 (sCR1): effect on hyperacute rejection (HAR) of pig-to-primate cardiac xenografts.
- Controlled survival study of the effects of Tisseel or a combination of FloSeal and Tisseel on major vascular injury and major collecting-system injury during partial nephrectomy in a porcine model.
- Conventional vs high-frequency jet ventilation in a piglet model of meconium aspiration: comparison of pulmonary and hemodynamic effects.
- Corneal Endothelial Cell Migration and Proliferation Enhanced by Rho Kinase (ROCK) Inhibitors in In Vitro and In Vivo Models.
- Coronary Circulatory Indexes Before and After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in a Porcine Tandem Stenoses Model.
- Correlation between the laryngeal brain stem evoked response and the laryngeal chemoreflex in the porcine model.
- Correspondence of low mean shear and high harmonic content in the porcine iliac arteries.
- Costimulatory molecules are active in the human xenoreactive T-cell response but not in natural killer-mediated cytotoxicity.
- Could coenzyme Q10 affect hemostasis by inhibiting platelet vitronectin (CD51/CD61) receptor?
- Could stent design affect platelet activation? Results of the Platelet Activation in STenting (PAST) Study.
- Creation of an Extraluminal Arterial Bypass Graft Using a Commercially Available Self-Expanding Stent Graft: Feasibility Study in a Porcine Model.
- Cross-linking of porcine acellular dermal matrices negatively affects induced neovessel formation using platelet-rich plasma in a rat model of hernia repair.
- Cross-protective immunity to porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus by intranasal delivery of a live virus vaccine with a potent adjuvant.
- Cross-species evolution of a highly potent AAV variant for therapeutic gene transfer and genome editing.
- Cultured porcine trabecular meshwork cells display altered lysosomal function when subjected to chronic oxidative stress.
- Cysteine-rich regions of pig gastric mucin contain von willebrand factor and cystine knot domains at the carboxyl terminal(1).
- CystiHuman: A model of human neurocysticercosis.
- Cytotoxicity of oxidized LDL to porcine aortic smooth muscle cells is associated with the oxysterols 7-ketocholesterol and 7-hydroxycholesterol.
- DNA-based animal models of human disease: from genotype to phenotype.
- Data quality from a longitudinal study of adolescent health at schools near industrial livestock facilities.
- Decellularized tissue-engineered blood vessel as an arterial conduit.
- Decompression sickness risk reduced by native intestinal flora in pigs after H2 dives.
- Decreased cerebrospinal fluid absorption during abdominal insufflation.
- Decreased fibrinolytic activity in porcine-to-primate cardiac xenotransplantation.
- Decreasing the radiation dose for renal stone CT: a feasibility study of single- and multidetector CT.
- Deformation and collapse of microtubules on the nanometer scale.
- Dehydration effects on the risk of severe decompression sickness in a swine model.
- Delayed cardiac xenograft rejection in a pig-to-baboon model treated with a tolerance-inducing regimen and donor bone marrow infusion.
- Delayed endoluminal vacuum therapy for rectal anastomotic leaks after rectal resection in a swine model: a new treatment option.
- Depletion of pulmonary intravascular macrophages prevents hyperacute pulmonary xenograft dysfunction.
- Dermal myiasis: the porcine lipid cure.
- Desensitization of myocardial beta-adrenergic receptors and deterioration of left ventricular function after brain death.
- Design and evaluation of a new, low pressure loss, implantable artificial lung.
- Design and validation of a semi-automatic bone segmentation algorithm from MRI to improve research efficiency.
- Design of an integrated sensor for in vivo simultaneous electrocontractile cardiac mapping.
- Desmoplakin I and desmoplakin II. Purification and characterization.
- Detachable microsphere scalpel tips for potential use in ophthalmic surgery with the erbium:YAG laser.
- Determinants of tracheobronchial histologic alterations during conventional mechanical ventilation.
- Determination of regional VA/Q by hyperpolarized 3He MRI.
- Developing SDOCT to assess donor human eyes prior to tissue sectioning for research.
- Development of a fluorescent microsphere technique for rapid histological determination of cerebral blood flow.
- Development of a new technique for reducing pressure pulse generation during 308-nm excimer laser coronary angioplasty.
- Developmental coordination of luteinizing hormone/human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) receptors and acute hCG responsiveness in cultured and freshly harvested porcine granulosa cells.
- Diet-induced obesity differentially regulates behavioral, biomechanical, and molecular risk factors for osteoarthritis in mice.
- Dietary fish oil. Influence on lesion regression in the porcine model of atherosclerosis.
- Differences in Outflow Facility Between Angiographically Identified High- Versus Low-Flow Regions of the Conventional Outflow Pathways in Porcine Eyes.
- Differences in mRNA expression patterns between patellar tendons and anterior cruciate ligaments of immature pigs.
- Different high-frequency ventilator strategies: effect on the propagation of tracheobronchial histopathologic changes.
- Differential effects of epidermal growth factor, somatomedin-C/insulin-like growth factor I, and transforming growth factor-beta on porcine granulosa cell deoxyribonucleic acid synthesis and cell proliferation.
- Differential effects of trabecular meshwork stiffness on outflow facility in normal human and porcine eyes.
- Differential expression of galectin-1 and its interactions with cells and laminins in the intervertebral disc.
- Differential recognition by proteins of alpha-galactosyl residues on endothelial cell surfaces.
- Differential regulation of vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 gene expression by specific NF-kappa B subunits in endothelial and epithelial cells.
- Diffuse optical monitoring of hemodynamic changes in piglet brain with closed head injury.
- Direct sequencing of the activation peptide and the catalytic domain of the factor IX gene in six species.
- Directional Exosome Proteomes Reflect Polarity-Specific Functions in Retinal Pigmented Epithelium Monolayers.
- Discordant complement systems as a factor in hyperacute xenograft rejection.
- Discovery and Preclinical Development of Netarsudil, a Novel Ocular Hypotensive Agent for the Treatment of Glaucoma.
- Discovery of substituted 4-(pyrazol-4-yl)-phenylbenzodioxane-2-carboxamides as potent and highly selective Rho kinase (ROCK-II) inhibitors.
- Dispase facilitates posterior vitreous detachment during vitrectomy in young pigs.
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation in association with pig-to-primate pulmonary xenotransplantation.
- Donor hepatic function: a factor in postreperfusion syndrome.
- Dose dependent effects of cardiac beta2 adrenoceptor gene therapy.
- Dual contrast enhancement of both T1- and T2-weighted sequences using ultrasmall superparamagnetic iron oxide.
- Dual islet transplantation modeling of the instant blood-mediated inflammatory reaction.
- Dual-axis optical coherence tomography for deep tissue imaging.
- Dual-mode IVUS transducer for image-guided brain therapy: preliminary experiments.
- Dual-mode intracranial catheter integrating 3D ultrasound imaging and hyperthermia for neuro-oncology: feasibility study.
- Ductular and proliferative response of esophageal submucosal glands in a porcine model of esophageal injury and repair.
- Durable scar size reduction due to allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell therapy regulates whole-chamber remodeling.
- Dynamic Monitoring of Systemic Biomarkers with Gastric Sensors.
- Dynamic instability of individual microtubules analyzed by video light microscopy: rate constants and transition frequencies.
- Dynamic loading enhances integrative meniscal repair in the presence of interleukin-1.
- ELISA for quantitation of L-selectin shed from leukocytes in vivo.
- EP24.15 interacts with the angiotensin II type I receptor and bradykinin B2 receptor.
- Early barriers to neonatal porcine islet engraftment in a dual transplant model.
- Early changes of lung function and structure in an elastase model of emphysema—a hyperpolarized3 He MRI study
- Early loss of synaptic protein PSD-95 from rod terminals of rhodopsin P347L transgenic porcine retina.
- Early mechanical failure of highly cross-linked porcine dermal matrix for abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Ecological meltdown in predator-free forest fragments.
- Ectopic synaptogenesis in the mammalian retina caused by rod photoreceptor-specific mutations.
- Effect of alpha(alpha)-cross-linked hemoglobin and pyridoxalated hemoglobin polyoxyethylene conjugate solutions on gastrointestinal regional perfusion in hemorrhagic shock.
- Effect of an anti-C5a monoclonal antibody indicates a prominent role for anaphylatoxin in pulmonary xenograft dysfunction.
- Effect of an interleukin-1 receptor antagonist on the hemodynamic manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis.
- Effect of antineoplastic agents on smooth muscle cell proliferation in vitro: implications for prevention of restenosis after transluminal angioplasty.
- Effect of bacterial or porcine lipase with low- or high-fat diets on nutrient absorption in pancreatic-insufficient dogs.
- Effect of cellular senescence on the P2Y-receptor mediated calcium response in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Effect of clopidogrel with and without aspirin on bleeding following transbronchial lung biopsy.
- Effect of continuous complement inhibition using soluble complement receptor type 1 on survival of pig-to-primate cardiac xenografts.
- Effect of cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase products on pulmonary function in group B streptococcal sepsis.
- Effect of cyclooxygenase inhibition on retinal and choroidal blood flow during hypercarbia in newborn piglets.
- Effect of freeze time during renal cryoablation: a swine model.
- Effect of genetic circular permutation near the active site on the activity and stability of an enzyme inhibitor.
- Effect of hepatic artery flow on bile secretory function after cold ischemia.
- Effect of hypercholesterolemia on transendothelial EBD-albumin permeability and lipid accumulation in porcine iliac arteries.
- Effect of increasing norepinephrine dosage on regional blood flow in a porcine model of endotoxin shock.
- Effect of local hypothermia on early wound repair.
- Effect of magnesium sulphate infusion on ex vivo platelet aggregation in swine.
- Effect of maturation on topographic distribution of bronchoconstrictor responses in large diameter airways of young swine.
- Effect of maturational changes in myosin content and morphometry on airway smooth muscle contraction.
- Effect of pacing site on ventricular fibrillation initiation by shocks during the vulnerable period.
- Effect of pulmonary surfactant on the dissolution, stability and uptake of zinc oxide nanowires by human respiratory epithelial cells.
- Effect of surrogate tolerogenesis on the vascular rejection of pig heart xenografts.
- Effective defibrillation in pigs using interleaved and common phase sequential biphasic shocks.
- Effectiveness of Glycerol Mono-oleate as a Biosealant.
- Effects of ATP-magnesium chloride on the cardiopulmonary manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis in the piglet.
- Effects of Copper and Cross-Linking on the Extracellular Matrix of Tissue-Engineered Arteries.
- Effects of a leukotriene antagonist on the early hemodynamic manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis in piglets.
- Effects of a negative pressure venom extraction device (Extractor) on local tissue injury after artificial rattlesnake envenomation in a porcine model.
- Effects of a novel Mac-1 inhibitor, NPC 15669, on hemostatic parameters during preconditioned myocardial infarction.
- Effects of acetaminophen and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on progesterone production by porcine granulosa cells in vitro.
- Effects of anemia and hypotension on porcine optic nerve blood flow and oxygen delivery.
- Effects of anti-CD18 monoclonal antibody, R15.7, on the cardiopulmonary manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis in piglets.
- Effects of aortopulmonary collaterals on cerebral cooling and cerebral metabolic recovery after circulatory arrest.
- Effects of cardiopulmonary bypass and circulatory arrest on endothelium-dependent vasodilation in the lung.
- Effects of cartilage impact with and without fracture on chondrocyte viability and the release of inflammatory markers.
- Effects of chemical inhibition of N-WASP, a critical regulator of actin polymerization on aqueous humor outflow through the conventional pathway.
- Effects of cholesterol-lowering statins on the aqueous humor outflow pathway.
- Effects of copper and cross-linking on the extracellular matrix of tissue-engineered arteries.
- Effects of cyclic intraocular pressure on conventional outflow facility.
- Effects of cytokines on porcine granulosa cell steroidogenesis in vitro.
- Effects of immunosuppression and pretransplant splenectomy in newborn cardiac xenograft survival.
- Effects of indocyanine green on the retina and retinal pigment epithelium in a porcine model of retinal hole.
- Effects of internal mammary artery dissection on phrenic nerve perfusion and function.
- Effects of intracoronary diltiazem on certain hemostatic parameters during acute myocardial infarction in swine.
- Effects of leukocyte depleted blood on renal reperfusion injury in a porcine model.
- Effects of magnesium on the dynamic instability of individual microtubules.
- Effects of magnesium supplementation in a porcine model of myocardial ischemia and reperfusion.
- Effects of model-based iterative reconstruction on image quality for low-dose computed tomographic angiography of the thoracic aorta in a Swine model.
- Effects of myocardial infarction on the distribution and transport of nutrients and oxygen in porcine myocardium.
- Effects of nursing on growth and development of small bowel mucosa in newborn piglets.
- Effects of pentoxifylline on the cardiovascular manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis in the piglet.
- Effects of pharmacologic inhibition of protein geranylgeranyltransferase type I on aqueous humor outflow through the trabecular meshwork.
- Effects of pneumoperitoneum on hemodynamic and systemic immunologic responses to peritonitis in pigs.
- Effects of pretransplant splenectomy and immunosuppression of humoral immunity in a pig-to-newborn goat cardiac xenograft model.
- Effects of treatment with pentoxifylline on the cardiovascular manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis in the piglet.
- Effects of triiodothyronine and vasopressin on cardiac function and myocardial blood flow after brain death.
- Effects of vasomotor- and mediator-induced hypotension on bronchomotor tone in swine.
- Efficacy and safety of next-generation tick transcriptome-derived direct thrombin inhibitors.
- Efficacy of Trypsin in Treating Coral Snake Envenomation in the Porcine Model.
- Efficacy of intracoronary or intravenous VEGF165 in a pig model of chronic myocardial ischemia.
- Efficient electrode spacing for examining spatial organization during ventricular fibrillation.
- Efficient generation of targeted and controlled mutational events in porcine cells using nuclease-directed homologous recombination.
- Efficient intratracheal delivery of airway epithelial cells in mice and pigs.
- Electron microscopy of MAP 2 (microtubule-associated protein 2).
- Electrospun cartilage-derived matrix scaffolds for cartilage tissue engineering.
- Elevated intrahepatic pressures and decreased hepatic tissue blood flow prevent gas embolus during limited laparoscopic liver resections.
- Elevated intraocular pressure induces Rho GTPase mediated contractile signaling in the trabecular meshwork.
- Emerging approaches and technologies in transplantation: the potential game changers.
- Endogenous production of extracellular adenosine by trabecular meshwork cells: potential role in outflow regulation.
- Endoluminal negative-pressure therapy for preventing rectal anastomotic leaks: a pilot study in a pig model.
- Endoplasmic reticulum chaperone GRP94 subunit assembly is regulated through a defined oligomerization domain.
- Endoscopic components separation for abdominal compartment syndrome.
- Endoscopic correction of vesicoureteral reflux simulator curriculum as an effective teaching tool: Pilot study.
- Endoscopy after esophagectomy: Safety demonstrated in a porcine model.
- Endothelial nitric oxide synthase-related mechanotransduction changes in aged porcine angular aqueous plexus cells.
- Endothelin-1 blockade corrects mesenteric hypoperfusion in a porcine low cardiac output model.
- Engineering superficial zone features in tissue engineered cartilage.
- Enhanced integrative repair of the porcine meniscus in vitro by inhibition of interleukin-1 or tumor necrosis factor alpha.
- Enhancement effects of a hepatocyte receptor-specific MR contrast agent in an animal model.
- Enhancement of topical 5-aminolaevulinic acid delivery by erbium:YAG laser and microdermabrasion: a comparison with iontophoresis and electroporation.
- Epicardial sock mapping following monophasic and biphasic shocks of equal voltage with an endocardial lead system.
- Epitope tagging for tracking elastin-like polypeptides.
- Estimating defibrillation efficacy using combined upper limit of vulnerability and defibrillation testing.
- Estrogen and progesterone production by developing porcine follicles in vitro: evidence for estrogen formation by theca.
- Ethyl pyruvate prevents inflammatory responses and organ damage during resuscitation in porcine hemorrhage.
- Evaluation and Comparison of Contemporary Energy-Based Surgical Vessel Sealing Devices.
- Evaluation of a dissolvable ureteral drainage stent in a Swine model.
- Evaluation of biaxial mechanical properties of soft tubes and arteries using sonometry.
- Evaluation of contrast agents for enhanced visualization in optical coherence tomography.
- Evaluation of culture conditions for in vitro meniscus repair model systems using bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
- Evaluation of immune responses to porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in pigs during early stage of infection under farm conditions.
- Evaluation of porcine-derived small intestine submucosa as a biodegradable graft for gastrointestinal healing.
- Evidence for polyreactive xenoreactive antibodies in the repertoire of human anti-swine antibodies: the 'next' humoral barrier to xenotransplantation?
- Ex Vivo Gene Delivery to Porcine Cardiac Allografts Using a Myocardial-Enhanced Adeno-Associated Viral Vector.
- Ex vivo characterization of human anti-porcine hyperacute cardiac rejection.
- Examining biology and pharmacology-based hypotheses in the PLATO trial.
- Examining the Biosynthesis and Xenoantigenicity of Class II Swine Leukocyte Antigen Proteins.
- Exosome-Induced Vaginal Tissue Regeneration in a Porcine Mesh Exposure Model.
- Experimental evidence of improved transthoracic defibrillation with electroporation-enhancing pulses.
- Experimental studies of the thermal effects associated with radiation force imaging of soft tissue.
- Exploring reentrant arrhythmias with numerical experiments: generic properties and model complexity.
- Expression of airway contractile properties and acetylcholinesterase activity in swine.
- Expression of dominant negative Rho-binding domain of Rho-kinase in organ cultured human eye anterior segments increases aqueous humor outflow.
- Expression of newborn pig endothelial cell xenoantigens recognized by baboon natural xenoantibody.
- Expression of parathyroid hormone-related peptide (PTH-rp) and its receptorin the porcine ovary: regulation by transforming growth factor-beta and possible paracrine effects of granulosa cell PTH-rp secretion on theca cells.
- Extracellular Ca2+ mobilization in potential-dependent contraction of trachealis of maturing swine.
- Extracellular Matrix Degradation Products Downregulate Neoplastic Esophageal Cell Phenotype.
- Extracellular release of ATP mediated by cyclic mechanical stress leads to mobilization of AA in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Extracorporeal liver perfusion using human and pig livers for acute liver failure.
- Fabrication and mechanical evaluation of anatomically-inspired quasilaminate hydrogel structures with layer-specific formulations.
- Failure of genetically selected miniature swine to model NIDDM.
- Fasnall, a Selective FASN Inhibitor, Shows Potent Anti-tumor Activity in the MMTV-Neu Model of HER2(+) Breast Cancer.
- Fast ion-exchange membrane purification of a microsomal protein.
- Fate of the autologous tri-cusp-valved pericardial conduit in the right ventricular outflow tract of growing pigs.
- Feasibility of off-pump ASD closure using real-time 3-D echocardiography.
- Feasibility of vitrification as a storage method for tissue-engineered blood vessels.
- Feral hogs control brackish marsh plant communities over time.
- Ferulic acid stabilizes a solution of vitamins C and E and doubles its photoprotection of skin.
- Finite element model predictions of intracranial hemorrhage from non-impact, rapid head rotations in the piglet.
- First update of the International Xenotransplantation Association consensus statement on conditions for undertaking clinical trials of porcine islet products in type 1 diabetes--Chapter 4: pre-clinical efficacy and complication data required to justify a clinical trial.
- Flexural characterization of cell encapsulated PEGDA hydrogels with applications for tissue engineered heart valves.
- Follicle-stimulating hormone-mediated induction of functional luteinizing hormone/human chorionic gonadotropin receptors during monolayer culture of porcine granulosa cells.
- Follistatin in chondrocytes: the link between TRPV4 channelopathies and skeletal malformations.
- Four-Dimensional Microscope-Integrated Optical Coherence Tomography Guidance in a Model Eye Subretinal Surgery.
- Free of speckle ultrasound images of small tissue structures.
- Frequency-Dependent Spatial Coherence in Conventional and Chirp Transmissions.
- Frequency-dependent response of the vascular endothelium to pulsatile shear stress.
- Full depth measurement of tenofovir transport in rectal mucosa using confocal Raman spectroscopy and optical coherence tomography.
- Fumonisin B1 alters sphingolipid metabolism and disrupts the barrier function of endothelial cells in culture.
- Fumonisin inhibition of de novo sphingolipid biosynthesis and cytotoxicity are correlated in LLC-PK1 cells.
- Functional characterization of TRPV4 as an osmotically sensitive ion channel in porcine articular chondrocytes.
- Functional evaluation of the grafted wall with porcine-derived small intestinal submucosa (SIS) to a stomach defect in rats.
- Functional invariant NKT cells in pig lungs regulate the airway hyperreactivity: a potential animal model.
- Functional vagotopy in the cervical vagus nerve of the domestic pig: implications for the study of vagus nerve stimulation.
- GRP94-associated enzymatic activities. Resolution by chromatographic fractionation.
- GTP hydrolysis during microtubule assembly.
- Galactose-α-1,3-galactose and delayed anaphylaxis, angioedema, and urticaria in children.
- Gene therapy in tissue-engineered blood vessels.
- Generation of species cross-reactive aptamers using "toggle" SELEX.
- Genetic induction of tumorigenesis in swine.
- Genetic therapies for xenotransplantation.
- Genetic variation of an odorant receptor OR7D4 and sensory perception of cooked meat containing androstenone.
- Genetically engineered large animal model for studying cone photoreceptor survival and degeneration in retinitis pigmentosa.
- Glycogen debranching enzyme: purification, antibody characterization, and immunoblot analyses of type III glycogen storage disease.
- Gold nanorods as a contrast agent for Doppler optical coherence tomography.
- Granulosa cell differentiation in vitro: effect of insulin on growth and functional integrity.
- Growth and lability of Chaetopterus oocyte mitotic spindles isolated in the presence of porcine brain tubulin.
- Growth of Intestinal Neomucosa on Pedicled Gastric Wall Flap, a Novel Technique in an Animal Model.
- Guanosinetriphosphatase activity of tubulin associated with microtubule assembly.
- Guinea pig and bovine zeta-crystallins have distinct functional characteristics highlighting replacements in otherwise similar structures.
- Gut microbiome contributions to altered metabolism in a pig model of undernutrition.
- Hand-held spectroscopic device for in vivo and intraoperative tumor detection: contrast enhancement, detection sensitivity, and tissue penetration.
- Healing potential of transplanted allogeneic chondrocytes of three different sources in lesions of the avascular zone of the meniscus: a pilot study.
- Heart xenograft survival with chimeric pig donors and modest immune suppression.
- Hemodynamic and metabolic variables predict porcine ex vivo liver function.
- Hemodynamic and ventilatory effects of high-frequency jet and conventional ventilation in piglets with lung lavage.
- Hemodynamic effects of continuous negative extrathoracic pressure and continuous positive airway pressure in piglets with normal lungs.
- Hemodynamic effects of conventional and high frequency oscillatory ventilation in normal and septic piglets.
- Hemostatic changes after dietary coenzyme Q10 supplementation in swine.
- Hemostatic changes after early versus late intracoronary magnesium during acute myocardial infarction in swine.
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia: bovine versus porcine heparin in cardiopulmonary bypass surgery.
- Hepatic haemodynamic changes following inhibition of endothelium-derived relaxing and hyperpolarising factors in anaesthetised miniature pigs.
- Herpesviruses carrying a Brainbow cassette reveal replication and expression of limited numbers of incoming genomes.
- Heterogeneity of protein kinase C-mediated rapid regulation of Na/K-ATPase in kidney epithelial cells.
- Heterogeneity of somatostatin like immunoreactivity (SLI) in extracts of porcine, canine and human pancreas.
- High Risk of Influenza Virus Infection Among Swine Workers: Examining a Dynamic Cohort in China.
- High-Performance Biogas Upgrading Using a Biotrickling Filter and Hydrogenotrophic Methanogens.
- High-density lipoproteins are a potential therapeutic target for age-related macular degeneration.
- Histologic Analysis of Porcine Dermal Graft Augmentation in Treatment of Rotator Cuff Tears.
- Histologic evaluation of laser lipolysis comparing continuous wave vs pulsed lasers in an in vivo pig model.
- Histopathologic and immunohistochemical sequelae of bariatric embolization in a porcine model.
- Homeostatic regulation of airway smooth muscle tone by catecholamine secretion in swine.
- How calcium causes microtubule depolymerization.
- Human antiporcine mixed lymphocyte reaction.
- Human apolipoprotein E accelerates microtubule polymerization in vitro.
- Human platelets activate porcine endothelial cells through a CD154-dependent pathway.
- Human-Mediated Admixture and Selection Shape the Diversity on the Modern Swine (Sus scrofa) Y Chromosomes.
- Humoral Reactivity of Renal Transplant-Waitlisted Patients to Cells From GGTA1/CMAH/B4GalNT2, and SLA Class I Knockout Pigs.
- Humoral responses to pig-to-baboon cardiac transplantation: implications for the pathogenesis and treatment of acute vascular rejection and for accommodation.
- Hyaluronan Hydrogels for a Biomimetic Spongiosa Layer of Tissue Engineered Heart Valve Scaffolds.
- ICG angiography predicts burn scarring within 48 h of injury in a porcine vertical progression burn model.
- Identification and characterization of adrenergic receptors and catecholamine-stimulated adenylate cyclase in hog pial membranes.
- Identification and functional analysis of human natural anti-pig xenoantibodies.
- Identification of Estrogen Signaling in a Prioritization Study of Intraocular Pressure-Associated Genes.
- Identification of Metabolic Changes in Ileum, Jejunum, Skeletal Muscle, Liver, and Lung in a Continuous I.V. Pseudomonas aeruginosa Model of Sepsis Using Nontargeted Metabolomics Analysis.
- Identification of N-acylphosphatidylserine molecules in eukaryotic cells.
- Identification of a novel stage of ribosome/nascent chain association with the endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Identification of metabolities of progesterone-4-14C in domestic sow urine.
- Identification of novel quaternary domain interactions in the Hsp90 chaperone, GRP94.
- Identification, characterization, and functional correlation of calmodulin-dependent protein phosphatase in sperm.
- IgG is a prominent component of cynomolgus antiporcine natural xenoantibody.
- Imaging microtubules and kinesin decorated microtubules using tapping mode atomic force microscopy in fluids.
- Immediate removal of extractor is recommended.
- Immunization with the Haemophilus ducreyi hemoglobin receptor HgbA with adjuvant monophosphoryl lipid A protects swine from a homologous but not a heterologous challenge.
- Immunoglobulin prevents complement-mediated hyperacute rejection in swine-to-primate xenotransplantation.
- Immunohistochemical identification of vascular endothelial growth factor in pig latissimus dorsi musculocutaneous flaps following ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- Immunologic barriers to xenotransplantation.
- Immunopathology of porcine livers perfused with blood of humans with fulminant hepatic failure.
- Immunoreactive forms of erythrocyte spectrin and ankyrin in brain.
- Impact of Repeat Dosing and Mesh Exposure Chronicity on Exosome-Induced Vaginal Tissue Regeneration in a Porcine Mesh Exposure Model.
- Impact of interruptions in radiofrequency energy delivery on lesion characteristics.
- Improved left ventricular mass quantification with partial voxel interpolation: in vivo and necropsy validation of a novel cardiac MRI segmentation algorithm.
- Improved perfusion and contractile reserve after transmyocardial laser revascularization in a model of hibernating myocardium.
- Improved tolerance of the pediatric myocardium to brain death.
- In acute lung injury, inhaled nitric oxide improves ventilation-perfusion matching, pulmonary vascular mechanics, and transpulmonary vascular efficiency.
- In situ deformations in the immature brain during rapid rotations.
- In situ friction measurement on murine cartilage by atomic force microscopy.
- In situ polymerized hydrogels for repairing scleral incisions used in pars plana vitrectomy procedures.
- In vitro analysis of the human antiporcine T-cell repertoire.
- In vitro evaluation of neonatal human immunity against the pig.
- In vitro monitoring of the dynamic elasticity changes during radiofrequency ablation with acoustic radiation force impulse imaging.
- In vitro toxicology of fumonisins and the mechanistic implications.
- In vivo assessment of free radical activity during shock wave lithotripsy using a microdialysis system: the renoprotective action of allopurinol.
- In vivo detection of SERS-encoded plasmonic nanostars in human skin grafts and live animal models.
- In vivo differences between endothelial transcriptional profiles of coronary and iliac arteries revealed by microarray analysis
- Increasing activity of H(2)-metabolizing microbes lowers decompression sickness risk in pigs during H(2) dives.
- Increasing tidal volumes and pulmonary overdistention adversely affect pulmonary vascular mechanics and cardiac output in a pediatric swine model.
- Individual and combined effects of shear stress magnitude and spatial gradient on endothelial cell gene expression
- Indocyanine green dye angiography accurately predicts survival in the zone of ischemia in a burn comb model.
- Induction of IL-6 expression by mechanical stress in the trabecular meshwork.
- Induction of angiogenesis after TMR: a comparison of holmium: YAG, CO2, and excimer lasers.
- Induction of apoptosis in vascular smooth muscle cells by mechanical stretch.
- Induction of clusterin in acute and chronic oxidative renal disease in the rat and its dissociation from cell injury.
- Induction of cyclooxygenase-2 by mechanical stress through a nitric oxide-regulated pathway.
- Ineffectiveness of remote ischemic renal preconditioning in a porcine solitary-kidney model.
- Inflammatory and apoptotic remodeling in autonomic nervous system following myocardial infarction.
- Influence of actin cytoskeletal integrity on matrix metalloproteinase-2 activation in cultured human trabecular meshwork cells.
- Influence of an antagonist of slow-reacting substance of anaphylaxis on the cardiovascular manifestations of hypoxia in piglets.
- Influence of group B streptococci on piglet pulmonary artery response to bradykinin.
- Influence of hypoxia and reoxygenation on cytokine-induced production of proinflammatory mediators in articular cartilage.
- Influence of nitroglycerin on splanchnic capacity and splanchnic capacity-cardiac output relationship.
- Influence of oxygen tension on interleukin 1-induced peroxynitrite formation and matrix turnover in articular cartilage.
- Influence of vitamin A injection before mating on oocyte development, follicular hormones, and ovulation in gilts fed high-energy diets.
- Influences of ultrasonic machine settings, transducer frequency and placement of region of interest on the measurement of integrated backscatter and cyclic variation.
- Influenza D Virus Infection in Feral Swine Populations, United States.
- Inhaled ethyl nitrite gas for persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn.
- Inhaled nitric oxide, right ventricular efficiency, and pulmonary vascular mechanics: selective vasodilation of small pulmonary vessels during hypoxic pulmonary vasoconstriction.
- Inhibition of Rho-kinase induces alphaB-crystallin expression in lens epithelial cells.
- Inhibition of integrative repair of the meniscus following acute exposure to interleukin-1 in vitro.
- Inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases enhances in vitro repair of the meniscus.
- Initial Evaluation of a Novel Modulated Radiofrequency-based Bladder Denervation Device.
- Insight into the mechanism of inactivation of ribonucleotide reductase by gemcitabine 5'-diphosphate in the presence or absence of reductant.
- Integrated endoscope for real-time 3D ultrasound imaging and hyperthermia: feasibility study.
- Integrin-mediated interactions with extracellular matrix proteins for nucleus pulposus cells of the human intervertebral disc.
- Interaction of wall shear stress magnitude and gradient in the prediction of arterial macromolecular permeability
- Interactions between hormones and growth factors in the regulation of granulosa cell differentiation in vitro.
- Interactions of the complement system with endotoxic lipopolysaccharide. Generation of a factor chemotactic for polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
- Interactions of the complement system with endotoxic lipopolysaccharides in immunoglobulin-deficient sera.
- Interleukin-1 and tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibit repair of the porcine meniscus in vitro.
- Interleukin-1, tumor necrosis factor-alpha, and transforming growth factor-beta 1 and integrative meniscal repair: influences on meniscal cell proliferation and migration.
- Intermittent perfusion protects the brain during deep hypothermic circulatory arrest.
- Internal-Illumination Photoacoustic Tomography Enhanced by a Graded-Scattering Fiber Diffuser.
- Interposition Dermal Matrix Xenografts: A Successful Alternative to Traditional Treatment of Massive Rotator Cuff Tears.
- Intervertebral disc cells exhibit differences in gene expression in alginate and monolayer culture.
- Intra-seasonal antibody repertoire analysis of a subject immunized with an MF59®-adjuvanted pandemic 2009 H1N1 vaccine.
- Intracameral Delivery of Layer-by-Layer Coated siRNA Nanoparticles for Glaucoma Therapy.
- Intracardiac acoustic radiation force impulse (ARFI) and shear wave imaging in pigs with focal infarctions.
- Intracardiac echocardiography measurement of dynamic myocardial stiffness with shear wave velocimetry.
- Intracoronary magnesium and diltiazem affect to a similar extent certain hemostatic factors during acute myocardial infarction in swine.
- Intracranial dual-mode IVUS and hyperthermia using circular arrays: preliminary experiments.
- Intralysosomal iron induces lysosomal membrane permeabilization and cathepsin D-mediated cell death in trabecular meshwork cells exposed to oxidative stress.
- Intranasal delivery of an adjuvanted modified live porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus vaccine reduces ROS production.
- Intranasal delivery of whole cell lysate of Mycobacterium tuberculosis induces protective immune responses to a modified live porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus vaccine in pigs.
- Intraoperative Fire Risk: Evaluating the 3-Minute Wait After Chlorhexidine-Alcohol Antiseptic Scrub.
- Intraoperative assessment of critical biliary structures with visible range/infrared image fusion.
- Intraoperative spectral domain optical coherence tomography for vitreoretinal surgery.
- Investigating the Osteoinductive Potential of a Decellularized Xenograft Bone Substitute.
- In vivo evaluation of the new PHIL low viscosity in a swine rete mirabile model.
- Is There a Right Way to Interpret SPY? Normalization of Indocyanine Green Angiography Readings in a Burn Model.
- Is chronically dysfunctional yet viable myocardium distal to a severe coronary stenosis hypoperfused?
- Is the second phase of a biphasic defibrillation waveform the defibrillating phase?
- Islet cell xenotransplantation: a serious look toward the clinic.
- Islet xenotransplantation using gal-deficient neonatal donors improves engraftment and function.
- Isolation and characterization of cDNA clones encoding pig gastric mucin.
- Isolation and characterization of the major apolipoprotein from chicken high density lipoproteins.
- Juxtametallic Bipolar Bone Radiofrequency Ablation: Thermal Monitoring in an Ex-Vivo Model with Specimen MRI and Histopathologic Correlation.
- Label-free analysis of tenofovir delivery to vaginal tissue using co-registered confocal Raman spectroscopy and optical coherence tomography.
- Laboratory and clinical assessment of pneumatically driven intracorporeal lithotripsy.
- Laparoscopic gastrectomy in the porcine model: our initial experience with a new hand-assist device.
- Laparoscopic intracorporeal harvest of jejunal tissue for autologous transplantation.
- Laser Doppler flowmetric determination of ureteral blood flow after ureteral access sheath placement.
- Laser-assisted indocyanine green dye angiography accurately predicts the split-thickness graft timing of integra artificial dermis.
- Left Ventricular Function in the Initial Period After Severe Traumatic Brain Injury in Swine.
- Leptospirosis in the West of Scotland.
- Letter to the editor in response to: Measuring success in pig to non-human-primate renal xenotransplantation: Systematic review and comparative outcomes analysis of 1051 life sustaining NHP renal allo- and xeno-transplants by Firl and Markmann.
- Leucine periodicity of U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein particle (snRNP) A' protein is implicated in snRNP assembly via protein-protein interactions.
- Leukocyte inflammatory response in a rat urinary bladder regeneration model using porcine small intestinal submucosa scaffold.
- Leveraging single protein polymers to measure flexural rigidity.
- Lightweight Learning-Based Automatic Segmentation of Subretinal Blebs on Microscope-Integrated Optical Coherence Tomography Images.
- Lipid peroxidation induced by shockwave lithotripsy.
- Liposome-mediated augmentation of superoxide dismutase in endothelial cells prevents oxygen injury.
- Liquid ventilation attenuates pulmonary oxidative damage.
- Liquid ventilation improves pulmonary function and cardiac output in a neonatal swine model of cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Live volumetric imaging (LVI) intracardiac ultrasound catheter.
- LncRNA VINAS regulates atherosclerosis by modulating NF-κB and MAPK signaling.
- Local drug delivery of argatroban from a polymeric-metallic composite stent reduces platelet deposition in a swine coronary model.
- Localization of a cryptic binding site for tenascin on fibronectin.
- Long-Term Survival After Bovine Pericardial Versus Porcine Stented Bioprosthetic Aortic Valve Replacement: Does Valve Choice Matter?
- Lovastatin-induced cytoskeletal reorganization in lens epithelial cells: role of Rho GTPases.
- Low Cost Gastroschisis Silo for Sub-Saharan Africa: Testing in a Porcine Model.
- Low dose heparin therapy: in vitro verification of antithrombotic effect.
- Low-flow cardiopulmonary bypass produces greater pulmonary dysfunction than circulatory arrest.
- Lubiprostone protects esophageal mucosa from acid injury in porcine esophagus.
- Luteinizing hormone (LH) drives diverse intracellular calcium second messenger signals in isolated porcine ovarian thecal cells: preferential recruitment of intracellular Ca2+ oscillatory cells by higher concentrations of LH.
- Lymphocyte xenoantigens recognized by preformed antibodies.
- MTOR-independent induction of autophagy in trabecular meshwork cells subjected to biaxial stretch.
- Mac-1 inhibitor affects certain hemostatic parameters during myocardial stunning in swine.
- Machine Learning Uncovers Food- and Excipient-Drug Interactions.
- Magnetic compression anastomosis (magnamosis) in a porcine esophagus: Proof of concept for potential application in esophageal atresia.
- Magnetic resonance imaging after arterial portography with manganese dipyridoxal diphosphate.
- Maintaining Hemostatic Balance in Treating Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation.
- Mammalian beta-adrenergic receptors. Structural differences in beta 1 and beta 2 subtypes revealed by peptide maps.
- Massive or 2-tendon rotator cuff tears in active patients with minimal glenohumeral arthritis: clinical and radiographic outcomes of reconstruction using dermal tissue matrix xenograft.
- Material characterization of in vivo and in vitro porcine brain using shear wave elasticity.
- Materials for multifunctional balloon catheters with capabilities in cardiac electrophysiological mapping and ablation therapy.
- Maturation of acetylcholinesterase expression in tracheal smooth muscle contraction.
- Measurement of biaxial mechanical properties of soft tubes and arteries using piezoelectric elements and sonometry.
- Measurement of vertebral cortical integrity during pedicle exploration for intrapedicular fixation.
- Mechanical properties and compositions of tissue engineered and native arteries.
- Mechanical stress and nitric oxide influence leukotriene production in cartilage.
- Mechanism of bradykinin-stimulated prostacyclin synthesis in porcine aortic endothelial cells.
- Mechanisms of injury in porcine livers perfused with blood of patients with fulminant hepatic failure.
- Megaphages infect Prevotella and variants are widespread in gut microbiomes.
- Membrane specializations in mammalian lens fiber cells: distribution of square arrays.
- Meniscus cell regional phenotypes: Dedifferentiation and reversal by biomaterial embedding.
- Meniscus-Derived Matrix Bioscaffolds: Effects of Concentration and Cross-Linking on Meniscus Cellular Responses and Tissue Repair.
- Meniscus-Derived Matrix Scaffolds Promote the Integrative Repair of Meniscal Defects.
- Metabolic glycan labeling and chemoselective functionalization of native biomaterials.
- Metabolites of progesterone in urine compared with progesterone in ovarian venous plasma of the cycling domestic sow.
- Microdialysis assessment of shock wave lithotripsy-induced renal injury.
- Microscale diffusion properties of the cartilage pericellular matrix measured using 3D scanning microphotolysis.
- Microscope-Integrated OCT-Guided Volumetric Measurements of Subretinal Blebs Created by a Suprachoroidal Approach.
- Microtubule cross-linking triggers the directional motility of kinesin-5.
- Microtubule surface lattice and subunit structure and observations on reassembly.
- Microtubule treadmilling in vitro investigated by fluorescence speckle and confocal microscopy.
- Microtubule-associated protein 2, a microtubule-associated protein from brain, is immunologically related to the alpha subunit of erythrocyte spectrin.
- Mild myocardial stunning affects platelet aggregation and certain hemostatic factors in swine.
- Mini-circuit cardiopulmonary bypass with vacuum assisted venous drainage: feasibility of an asanguineous prime in the neonate.
- Miniaturized Intracavitary Forward-Looking Ultrasound Transducer for Tissue Ablation.
- Mitochondrial biogenesis in striated muscles: rapid induction of citrate synthase mRNA by nerve stimulation.
- Modeling the Placenta with Stem Cells.
- Modeling the adaptive permeability response of porcine iliac arteries to acute changes in mural shear
- Modified glycan models of pig-to-human xenotransplantation do not enhance the human-anti-pig T cell response.
- Modified ultrafiltration improves cerebral metabolic recovery after circulatory arrest.
- Modifying hernia mesh design to improve device mechanical performance and promote tension-free repair.
- Modulation of Xenogeneic T-cell Proliferation by B7 and mTOR Blockade of T Cells and Porcine Endothelial Cells.
- Modulation of aqueous humor outflow facility by the Rho kinase-specific inhibitor Y-27632.
- Modulation of decompression sickness risk in pigs with caffeine during H(2) biochemical decompression.
- Modulation of eicosanoid metabolism in endothelial cells in a xenograft model. Role of cyclooxygenase-2.
- Modulation of plasminogen activation and type IV collagenase activity by a synthetic peptide derived from the laminin A chain.
- Modulation of progestin secretion in ovarian cells by 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androstan-3-one (dihydrotestosterone): a direct demonstration in monolayer culture.
- Molecular and functional characterization of novel hypertrophic cardiomyopathy susceptibility mutations in TNNC1-encoded troponin C.
- Molecular cloning and functional expression of a recombinant 72.5 kDa fragment of the 110 kDa regulatory subunit of smooth muscle protein phosphatase 1M.
- Monoclonal antibodies as molecular probes to study structural heterogeneity between human and animal renins and other aspartyl proteinases.
- Monolayer growth and differentiated function of porcine and rat granulosa cells following cryopreservation.
- Morphological and physiological changes in the urinary tract associated with ureteral dilation and ureteropyeloscopy: an experimental study.
- Morphological, chemical, and antigenic organization of mammalian C-type viruses.
- Mortality and Health Outcomes in North Carolina Communities Located in Close Proximity to Hog Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations.
- Mucosal vaccines to prevent porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome: a new perspective.
- Mucus concentration-dependent biophysical abnormalities unify submucosal gland and superficial airway dysfunction in cystic fibrosis.
- Multi-omic profiles of hepatic metabolism in TPN-fed preterm pigs administered new generation lipid emulsions.
- Multifocal electroretinogram in rhodopsin P347L transgenic pigs.
- Multilayered electrospun scaffolds for tendon tissue engineering.
- Multiple omics study identifies an interspecies conserved driver for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Muscarinic inhibition of substance P induced ion secretion in piglet jejunum.
- Muscle tetanus and loading condition effects on the elastic and viscous characteristics of the thorax.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis whole cell lysate enhances proliferation of CD8 positive lymphocytes and nitric oxide secretion in the lungs of live porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome virus vaccinated pigs.
- Myocardial function and transmural blood flow during coronary venous retroperfusion in pigs.
- Myocardial infarction and intramyocardial injection models in swine.
- Myoepithelial Cells of Submucosal Glands Can Function as Reserve Stem Cells to Regenerate Airways after Injury.
- Mystery of Liver Regeneration After Portal Flow Changes: The Inductive Way of Thinking May Give the Answers.
- N-cadherin is Key to Expression of the Nucleus Pulposus Cell Phenotype under Selective Substrate Culture Conditions.
- NFkappaB expression during cold ischemia correlates with postreperfusion graft function.
- Natural antipig xenoantibody is absent in neonatal human serum.
- Natural history of severe decompression sickness after rapid ascent from air saturation in a porcine model.
- Natural killer cell-endothelial cell interactions in xenotransplantation.
- Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES): assessment of peritoneal bacterial load after intraperitoneal antimicrobial wash and evaluation of hemodynamic changes in a porcine model.
- Natural surfactant and hyperoxic lung injury in primates. I. Physiology and biochemistry.
- Natural surfactant and hyperoxic lung injury in primates. II. Morphometric analyses.
- Naturally occurring anti-alpha-galactosyl antibodies: relationship to xenoreactive anti-alpha-galactosyl antibodies.
- Neovascularization after transmyocardial laser revascularization in a model of chronic ischemia.
- Neurocritical care monitoring correlates with neuropathology in a swine model of pediatric traumatic brain injury.
- New concept in coronary angioplasty: dilatation with a helical balloon that allows simultaneous autoperfusion.
- Newborn baboon immunity: lessons in cross-species transplantation.
- Newborn baboon serum anti-alpha galactosyl antibody levels and cytotoxicity to cultured pig kidney (PK15) cells.
- Newborn baboon serum lacks natural anti-pig xenoantibody.
- Newborn discordant cardiac xenotransplantation in primates: a model of natural antibody depletion.
- Nitric oxide improves transpulmonary vascular mechanics but does not change intrinsic right ventricular contractility in an acute respiratory distress syndrome model with permissive hypercapnia.
- Nitrification of anaerobic digester effluent for nitrogen management at swine farms.
- Nitroglycerine: relief from the heartache of decompression sickness?
- Non-anti-Gal alpha1-3Gal antibody mechanisms are sufficient to cause hyperacute lung dysfunction in pulmonary xenotransplantation.
- Non-human to human organ transplantation: its biologic basis and a potential role for radiation therapy.
- Non-invasive monitoring of tissue oxygenation during laparoscopic donor nephrectomy.
- Non-local validated parametrization of an agent-based model of local-scale Taenia solium transmission in North-West Peru.
- Nonlinear osmotic properties of the cell nucleus.
- Novel molecular insights into RhoA GTPase-induced resistance to aqueous humor outflow through the trabecular meshwork.
- Of hogs and men. Does North Carolina's hog industry raise the risk of infectious disease?
- Off-the-shelf, heparinized small diameter vascular graft limits acute thrombogenicity in a porcine model.
- Oligomeric structure and tissue distribution of ficolins from mouse, pig and human.
- On the Relationship between Spatial Coherence and In Situ Pressure for Abdominal Imaging.
- On the likelihood of decompression sickness during H(2) biochemical decompression in pigs.
- Ontogenic expression of acetylcholinesterase activity in trachealis of young swine.
- Ontogeny of shortening velocity in porcine trachealis.
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) abnormalities in rhodopsin mutant transgenic swine with retinal degeneration.
- Optical coherence tomography through a rigid borescope applied to quantification of articular cartilage thickness in a porcine knee model
- Optimal laser power to rupture Bruch's membrane and the retinal vein in the pig.
- Optimal pressure of abdominal gas insufflation for bleeding control in a severe swine splenic injury model.
- Optimizing liquid ventilation as a lung protection strategy for neonatal cardiopulmonary bypass: full functional residual capacity dosing is more effective than half functional residual capacity dosing.
- Optimizing ethyl cellulose-ethanol delivery towards enabling ablation of cervical dysplasia.
- Oral feeding with pig peripheral lymphocytes decreases the xenogeneic delayed type hypersensitivity reaction in galactosyltransferase knockout mice.
- Oral transforming growth factor-alpha enhances jejunal mucosal recovery and electrical resistance in piglet rotavirus enteritis.
- Organ uptake and release of inorganic nitrate and nitrite in the pig.
- Organization of skin stratum corneum extracellular lamellae: diffraction evidence for asymmetric distribution of cholesterol.
- Orthotopic Transplantation of Human Bioartificial Lung Grafts in a Porcine Model: A Feasibility Study.
- Osmotic stress alters chromatin condensation and nucleocytoplasmic transport.
- Oxidative stress impact on barrier function of porcine angular aqueous plexus cell monolayers.
- Oxidative stress mediates monocrotaline-induced alterations in tenascin expression in pulmonary artery endothelial cells.
- Oxidative stress-induced expression and modulation of Phosphatase of Regenerating Liver-1 (PRL-1) in mammalian retina.
- Oxidized lipid-mediated alterations in proteoglycan metabolism in cultured pulmonary endothelial cells.
- Oxygen transport dynamics after resuscitation with a conjugated hemoglobin solution.
- Oxygen transport dynamics of acellular hemoglobin solutions in an isovolemic hemodilution model in swine.
- Oxygen, nitric oxide and articular cartilage.
- PLGA nanoparticle entrapped killed porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus vaccine helps in viral clearance in pigs.
- Part-revived Pig Brains Raise Slew of Ethical Quandaries
- Pathological Remodeling of Mitral Valve Leaflets from Unphysiologic Leaflet Mechanics after Undersized Mitral Annuloplasty to Repair Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation.
- Patterning cells in highly deformable microstructures: effect of plastic deformation of substrate on cellular phenotype and gene expression.
- Percutaneous steerable robotic tool delivery platform and metal microelectromechanical systems device for tissue manipulation and approximation: closure of patent foramen ovale in an animal model.
- Performance evaluation of a full-scale innovative swine waste-to-energy system.
- Pericardial delivery of omega-3 fatty acid: a novel approach to reducing myocardial infarct sizes and arrhythmias.
- Peripheral blood detection of systemic graft-specific xeno-antibodies following transplantation of human neural progenitor cells into the porcine spinal cord.
- Personalized Radiation Attenuating Materials for Gastrointestinal Mucosal Protection.
- Pharmacologic renoprotection: are the stars finally moving into alignment?
- Pharmacological inhibition of arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase ameliorates myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury in multiple species.
- Pharmacological regulation of outflow resistance distal to Schlemm's canal.
- Pharmacologically defined components of the normal porcine multifocal ERG.
- Phenotype of infiltrating cells in an ex vivo model of human antiporcine hyperacute cardiac xenograft rejection.
- Phenotypic stability of Pro347Leu rhodopsin transgenic pigs as indicated by photoreceptor cell degeneration.
- Phosphorylation and activation of Ca(2+)-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV by Ca(2+)-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase Ia kinase. Phosphorylation of threonine 196 is essential for activation.
- Phosphotyrosine and phosphoprotein phosphatase activity of alkaline phosphatase in mineralizing cartilage.
- Photo cross-linkable Biodendrimers as ophthalmic adhesives for central lacerations and penetrating keratoplasties.
- Physiological and histopathological responses following closed rotational head injury depend on direction of head motion.
- Physiological mechanisms mediating enhanced force generation during development and immune sensitization.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor decreases outflow facility.
- Pim1 Kinase Overexpression Enhances ckit+ Cardiac Stem Cell Cardiac Repair Following Myocardial Infarction in Swine.
- Plasma fibronectin during myocardial ischemia-reperfusion: effects of magnesium, diltiazem, and a novel Mac-1 inhibitor.
- PlasmaKinetic bipolar vessel sealing: burst pressures and thermal spread in an animal model.
- Platelet activation and its patient-specific consequences.
- Platelet-rich plasma enhances mechanical strength of strattice in rat model of ventral hernia repair.
- Point-of-care seeding of nitinol stents with blood-derived endothelial cells.
- Polarized Exosome Release from the Retinal Pigmented Epithelium.
- Poly(lactide-co-ε-caprolactone) scaffold promotes equivalent tissue integration and supports skin grafts compared to a predicate collagen scaffold.
- Polypeptides of mammalian oncornaviruses. II Characterization of murine leukemia virus polypeptide (p 15) bearing interspecies reactivity.
- Porcine CD80: cloning, characterization, and evidence for its role in direct human T-cell activation.
- Porcine Hemagglutinating Encephalomyelitis Virus Activation of the Integrin α5β1-FAK-Cofilin Pathway Causes Cytoskeletal Rearrangement To Promote Its Invasion of N2a Cells.
- Porcine endothelial cell membrane antigens recognized by human and baboon xenoreactive antibodies during organ perfusion.
- Porcine endothelial cells cocultured with smooth muscle cells became procoagulant in vitro.
- Porcine granulosa cells do not express transforming growth factor-beta 2 (TGF-beta 2) messenger ribonucleic acid: molecular basis for their inability to produce TGF-beta activity comparable to that of rat granulosa cells.
- Porcine hepatic phospholipid efflux during reperfusion after cold ischemia.
- Porcine islets as an alternative to human islets for transplantation.
- Porcine necrotizing staphylococcal endometritis.
- Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus induces pronounced immune modulatory responses at mucosal tissues in the parental vaccine strain VR2332 infected pigs.
- Pre-transplant analysis of accommodation in donor pigs.
- Predicting patterns of epicardial potentials during ventricular fibrillation
- Predicting the potential gradient field in ventricular fibrillation from shocks delivered in paced rhythm.
- Preliminary study of ergonomic behavior during simulated ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia using a head-mounted display.
- Pressure immobilization delays mortality and increases intracompartmental pressure after artificial intramuscular rattlesnake envenomation in a porcine model.
- Pretreatment with an inhibitor of mac-1 alters regional and systemic platelet function during ischemia-reperfusion in swine.
- Prevalence of AAV1 neutralizing antibodies and consequences for a clinical trial of gene transfer for advanced heart failure.
- Prevention of acute lung injury in swine: depletion of pulmonary intravascular macrophages using liposomal clodronate.
- Prevention of hyperacute xenograft rejection by intravenous immunoglobulin.
- Probabilistic modelling for estimating gas kinetics and decompression sickness risk in pigs during H2 biochemical decompression.
- Profound increase in viscosity and aggregation of pig gastric mucin at low pH.
- Progressive increase of lithotripter output produces better in-vivo stone comminution.
- Prolonged discordant cardiac xenograft survival in newborn recipients.
- Prolonged discordant xenograft survival and delayed xenograft rejection in a pig-to-baboon orthotopic cardiac xenograft model.
- Prolonged function of macrophage, von Willebrand factor-deficient porcine pulmonary xenografts.
- Prolonged survival of pig cardiac xenografts in unmodified newborn baboons.
- Prophylactic high dose methylprednisolone fails to treat severe decompression sickness in swine.
- Protease cleavage of iron-transferrin augments pyocyanin-mediated endothelial cell injury via promotion of hydroxyl radical formation.
- Protease-cleaved iron-transferrin augments oxidant-mediated endothelial cell injury via hydroxyl radical formation.
- Protective effects of ischemic preconditioning on the cold-preserved liver are tyrosine kinase dependent.
- Protein kinase C inhibition abrogates hepatic ischemic preconditioning responses.
- Proteomics of cerebral injury in a neonatal model of cardiopulmonary bypass with deep hypothermic circulatory arrest.
- Pseudoaneurysm formation after medtronic freestyle porcine aortic bioprosthesis implantation: a word of caution.
- Pulmonary hemodynamic consequences of ECG-synchronized ventilation.
- Pulmonary hypertension in a hemodialysis porcine model: possible unforeseen causes.
- Purification and characterization of the mammalian myosin light chain phosphatase holoenzyme. The differential effects of the holoenzyme and its subunits on smooth muscle.
- Purification and partial molecular characterization of GRP94, an ER resident chaperone.
- Purification of brain analogs of red blood cell membrane skeletal proteins: ankyrin, protein 4.1 (synapsin), spectrin, and spectrin subunits.
- Quantifying the Impact of Imaging Through Body Walls on Shear Wave Elasticity Measurements.
- Quantitative analysis of microbicide concentrations in fluids, gels and tissues using confocal Raman spectroscopy.
- Quantitative phase microscopy of articular chondrocyte dynamics by wide-field digital interferometry.
- REG-1, a regimen comprising RB-006, a Factor IXa antagonist, and its oligonucleotide active control agent RB-007 for the potential treatment of arterial thrombosis.
- ROCK1 phosphorylates and activates zipper-interacting protein kinase.
- RPGR isoforms in photoreceptor connecting cilia and the transitional zone of motile cilia.
- Rabbit anti-human leukocyte polyclonal antibody inhibits xenogeneic cell-mediated immune responses.
- Radial optic neurotomy in the porcine eye without retinal vein occlusion.
- Radiofrequency ablation: the effect of distance and baseline temperature on thermal dose required for coagulation.
- Radioreceptor assay of adrenocorticotropic hormone: new approach to assay of polypeptide hormones in plasma.
- Rapid communication: BamHI restriction fragment length polymorphism detected with a pig gastric mucin (MUC5AC) probe.
- Reactive oxygen species mediate arachidonic acid-induced dilation in porcine coronary microvessels.
- Real-time detection and alerting for acute ST-segment elevation myocardial ischemia using an implantable, high-fidelity, intracardiac electrogram monitoring system with long-range telemetry in an ambulatory porcine model.
- Recent advances in genome editing and creation of genetically modified pigs.
- Recent advances in porcine cardiac xenotransplantation: from aortic valve replacement to heart transplantation.
- Recombinant tissue plasminogen activator injected into the vitreous cavity may penetrate the retinal veins of a porcine model of vascular occlusion.
- Rectocele repair: a randomized trial of three surgical techniques including graft augmentation.
- Red Blood Cells and Lipoproteins: Important Reservoirs and Transporters of Polyphenols and Their Metabolites.
- Reduction of granulosa cell progesterone secretion in vitro by intraovarian implants of antiandrogen.
- Reduction of manganese porphyrins by flavoenzymes and submitochondrial particles: a catalytic cycle for the reduction of peroxynitrite.
- Reduction of vascular intimal-medial hyperplasia in polytetrafluoroethylene arteriovenous grafts via expression of an inhibitor of G protein signaling.
- Regional capture of fibrillating ventricular myocardium. Evidence of an excitable gap.
- Regional differences in prostaglandin E2 and nitric oxide production in the knee meniscus in response to dynamic compression.
- Regional variations in small intestinal submucosa evoke differences in inflammation with subsequent impact on tissue regeneration in the rat bladder augmentation model.
- Regions of the 110-kDa regulatory subunit M110 required for regulation of myosin-light-chain-phosphatase activity in smooth muscle.
- Regulation of 12-lipoxygenase by cytokines in vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Regulation of NFkappaB in hepatic ischemic preconditioning.
- Regulation of adrenergic receptor function by phosphorylation. II. Effects of agonist occupancy on phosphorylation of alpha 1- and beta 2-adrenergic receptors by protein kinase C and the cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase.
- Regulation of arachidonic acid release in vascular endothelium. Ca(2+)-dependent and -independent pathways.
- Regulation of connective tissue growth factor expression in the aqueous humor outflow pathway.
- Regulation of matrix turnover in meniscal explants: role of mechanical stress, interleukin-1, and nitric oxide.
- Rejection of xenogeneic porcine islets in humanized mice is characterized by graft-infiltrating Th17 cells and activated B cells.
- Relationship between T1rho magnetic resonance imaging, synovial fluid biomarkers, and the biochemical and biomechanical properties of cartilage.
- Relationship between serum antibodies and Taenia solium larvae burden in pigs raised in field conditions.
- Renal cryoablation and radio frequency ablation: an evaluation of worst case scenarios in a porcine model.
- Renal medullary hypoxia during experimental cardiopulmonary bypass: a pilot study.
- Repair response of the inner and outer regions of the porcine meniscus in vitro.
- Repletion of S-nitrosohemoglobin improves organ function and physiological status in swine after brain death.
- Reserpine-like effects of harmine on isolated adrenal medullary vesicles.
- Resolving the molecular structure of microtubules under physiological conditions with scanning force microscopy.
- Restoration of beta-adrenergic receptor signaling and contractile function in heart failure by disruption of the betaARK1/phosphoinositide 3-kinase complex.
- Restricted expression of WT1 messenger ribonucleic acid in immature ovarian follicles: uniformity in mammalian and avian species and maintenance during reproductive senescence.
- Resveratrol prevention of oxidative stress damage to lens epithelial cell cultures is mediated by forkhead box O activity.
- Resveratrol prevents the expression of glaucoma markers induced by chronic oxidative stress in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Retinal rod photoreceptor-specific gene mutation perturbs cone pathway development.
- Rhodopsin transgenic pigs as a model for human retinitis pigmentosa.
- Right ventricular hypertrophy with early dysfunction: A proteomics study in a neonatal model.
- Robotically assisted laparoscopic Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy.
- Robotically handled whole-tissue culture system for the screening of oral drug formulations.
- Rodent thyroid, liver, and fetal testis toxicity of the monoester metabolite of bis-(2-ethylhexyl) tetrabromophthalate (tbph), a novel brominated flame retardant present in indoor dust.
- Role of gonadotropin-releasing hormone pulse frequency in differential regulation of gonadotropins in the gilt.
- Role of lysophospholipid growth factors in the modulation of aqueous humor outflow facility.
- S-nitrosothiol repletion by an inhaled gas regulates pulmonary function.
- S1P₂ receptor regulation of sphingosine-1-phosphate effects on conventional outflow physiology.
- Safety and efficacy of intravesical chemotherapy and hyperthermia in the bladder: results of a porcine study.
- Scaffold-free, Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Based Tissue Engineered Blood Vessels.
- Scanned 3-D Intracardiac ARFI and SWEI for Imaging Radio-Frequency Ablation Lesions.
- Screening of hyaluronic acid-poly(ethylene glycol) composite hydrogels to support intervertebral disc cell biosynthesis using artificial neural network analysis.
- Screening of potential reproductive toxicants by use of porcine granulosa cell cultures.
- Seasonal patterns in risk factors for Taenia solium transmission: a GPS tracking study of pigs and open human defecation in northern Peru.
- Selective Enzymatic Digestion of Proteoglycans and Collagens Alters Cartilage T1rho and T2 Relaxation Times.
- Sensing Inhalation Injury-Associated Changes in Airway Wall Compliance by Anatomic Optical Coherence Elastography.
- Sensitivity of coded aperture Raman spectroscopy to analytes beneath turbid biological tissue and tissue-simulating phantoms.
- Sensitivity of spiral computed tomography scanning for detecting intraocular foreign bodies.
- Serial changes of natural antithrombotics during myocardial ischemia-reperfusion in swine. Effects of magnesium, diltiazem, and a novel Mac-1 inhibitor.
- Serial changes of soluble endothelin-1 levels during myocardial ischaemia-reperfusion. Effects of magnesium, diltiazem and a novel MAC-1 inhibitor.
- Serial changes of the plasma prostanoids during myocardial ischemia-reperfusion in swine. Effects of magnesium, diltiazem, and a novel Mac-1 inhibitor.
- Shanidar 3 Neandertal rib puncture wound and paleolithic weaponry.
- Shock wave lithotripsy causes ipsilateral renal injury remote from the focal point: the role of regional vasoconstriction.
- Short-term low dose intracoronary diltiazem administered at the onset of reperfusion reduces myocardial infarct size.
- Significance of lipid composition in a blood-brain barrier-mimetic PAMPA assay.
- Silencing Porcine CMAH and GGTA1 Genes Significantly Reduces Xenogeneic Consumption of Human Platelets by Porcine Livers.
- Silencing porcine genes significantly reduces human-anti-pig cytotoxicity profiles: an alternative to direct complement regulation.
- Silencing the porcine iGb3s gene does not affect Galα3Gal levels or measures of anticipated pig-to-human and pig-to-primate acute rejection.
- Simultaneous identification of elastic properties, thickness, and diameter of arteries excited with ultrasound radiation force.
- Single-acquisition sequence for the measurement of oxygen partial pressure by hyperpolarized gas MRI.
- Single-port cholecystectomy with the TransEnterix SPIDER: simple and safe.
- Site-specific effects of compression on macromolecular diffusion in articular cartilage.
- Site-specific molecular diffusion in articular cartilage measured using fluorescence recovery after photobleaching.
- Small intestinal submucosa for anular defect closure: long-term response in an in vivo sheep model.
- Small molecule dual-inhibitors of TRPV4 and TRPA1 for attenuation of inflammation and pain.
- Sodium bicarbonate gels: a new promising strategy for the treatment of vulvovaginal candidosis.
- Sodium dodecyl sulfate-stable complexes between serpins and active or inactive proteinases contain the region COOH-terminal to the reactive site loop.
- Sources of image degradation in fundamental and harmonic ultrasound imaging: a nonlinear, full-wave, simulation study.
- Sources of off-target effects of vagus nerve stimulation using the helical clinical lead in domestic pigs.
- Spatially selective stimulation of the pig vagus nerve to modulate target effect versus side effect.
- Species differences in natural xenoantibody to swine.
- Specificity and function of "natural" antibodies in immunodeficient subjects: clues to B cell lineage and development.
- Spectrin and ankyrin in brain.
- Splenic magnetic resonance imaging using particulate agents.
- Stability of the beta-adrenergic receptor/adenylyl cyclase pathway of pediatric myocardium after brain death.
- Statistical hemodynamics: a tool for evaluating the effect of fluid dynamic forces on vascular biology in vivo.
- Steroidal modulation of progesterone secretion by granulosa cells from large porcine follicles: a role for androgens and estrogens in controlling steroidogenesis.
- Steroidal modulation of steroid secretion in vitro: an experimental approach to intra-follicular regulatory mechanisms.
- Steroidogenesis in porcine atretic follicles: loss of aromatase activity in isolated granulosa and theca.
- Structural transitions accompanying the activation of peptide binding to the endoplasmic reticulum Hsp90 chaperone GRP94.
- Subcutaneous Crotaline Fab antivenom for the treatment of rattlesnake envenomation in a porcine model.
- Succinylcholine: a depolarizing relaxant.
- Sulfo-SMCC Prevents Annealing of Taxol-Stabilized Microtubules In Vitro.
- Surrogate tolerogenesis: possible pretransplant induction of accommodation of pig xenografts.
- Susceptibility tensor imaging and tractography of collagen fibrils in the articular cartilage.
- Susceptibility-based positive contrast MRI of brachytherapy seeds.
- Swine Leukocyte Antigen Class II Is a Xenoantigen.
- Swine influenza H1N1 virus induces acute inflammatory immune responses in pig lungs: a potential animal model for human H1N1 influenza virus.
- Swine lungs expressing human complement-regulatory proteins are protected against acute pulmonary dysfunction in a human plasma perfusion model.
- Synapsin I is a spectrin-binding protein immunologically related to erythrocyte protein 4.1.
- Syndecans, cell surface heparan sulfate proteoglycans, are induced by a proline-rich antimicrobial peptide from wounds.
- Synergistic effect of insulin and follicle-stimulating hormone on biochemical and morphological differentiation of porcine granulosa cells in vitro.
- Synovial fluid concentrations and relative potency of interleukin-1 alpha and beta in cartilage and meniscus degradation.
- Synthesis and in vitro evaluation of enzymatically cross-linked elastin-like polypeptide gels for cartilaginous tissue repair.
- Synthetic estrogens suppress granulosa cell progesterone production in vitro.
- TIGR/myocilin in human aqueous humor.
- TRPV4-mediated mechanotransduction regulates the metabolic response of chondrocytes to dynamic loading.
- Tau protein binding forms a 1 nm thick layer along protofilaments without affecting the radial elasticity of microtubules.
- Testing of an intrathoracic artificial lung in a pig model.
- Testing the Efficacy of Pharmacological Agents in a Pericardial Target Delivery Model in the Swine.
- Tethered-TGF-beta increases extracellular matrix production of vascular smooth muscle cells.
- The Development of a Xenograft-Derived Scaffold for Tendon and Ligament Reconstruction Using a Decellularization and Oxidation Protocol.
- The Ephrin B2 Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Is a Regulator of Proto-oncogene MYC and Molecular Programs Central to Barrett's Neoplasia.
- The Ethics of Experimenting With Human Brain Tissue
- The acceptor substrate specificity of porcine submaxillary UDP-GalNAc:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase is dependent on the amino acid sequences adjacent to serine and threonine residues.
- The calmodulin-nitric oxide synthase interaction. Critical role of the calmodulin latch domain in enzyme activation.
- The cloning of GRK7, a candidate cone opsin kinase, from cone- and rod-dominant mammalian retinas.
- The core and accessory genomes of Burkholderia pseudomallei: implications for human melioidosis.
- The coronary artery response to implantation of a balloon-expandable flexible stent in the aspirin- and non-aspirin-treated swine model.
- The desirable donor pig to eliminate all xenoreactive antigens.
- The effect of Rho-associated kinase inhibition on the ocular penetration of timolol maleate.
- The effect of calcium antagonists on hypoxic pulmonary hypertension in the piglet.
- The effect of cardiac compression on defibrillation efficacy and the upper limit of vulnerability.
- The effect of dynamic mechanical compression on nitric oxide production in the meniscus.
- The effect of irrigation solution at different temperatures on articular cartilage metabolism.
- The effect of plating density on granulosa cell growth and differentiation in vitro.
- The effect of soluble complement receptor type 1 on hyperacute rejection of porcine xenografts.
- The effect of variance function estimation on nonlinear calibration inference in immunoassay data.
- The effects of cyclic mechanical strain and tumor necrosis factor alpha on the response of cells of the meniscus.
- The effects of static and intermittent compression on nitric oxide production in articular cartilage explants.
- The effects of systemic phenylephrine and epinephrine on pedicle artery and microvascular perfusion in a pig model of myoadipocutaneous rotational flaps.
- The environment shapes swine lung bacterial communities.
- The evaluation of thrombomodulin activity in porcine to human xenotransplantation.
- The fate of human platelets exposed to porcine renal endothelium: a single-pass model of platelet uptake in domestic and genetically modified porcine organs.
- The footprint of antibody bound to pig cells: evidence of complex surface topology.
- The human antiporcine cellular repertoire. In vitro studies of acquired and innate cellular responsiveness.
- The humoral immune response in humans following ex vivo perfusion of porcine livers.
- The ideal porcine model for major liver resection.
- The influence of mechanical compression on the induction of osteoarthritis-related biomarkers in articular cartilage explants.
- The influence of oxygen tension on the induction of nitric oxide and prostaglandin E2 by mechanical stress in articular cartilage.
- The interaction of RGSZ1 with SCG10 attenuates the ability of SCG10 to promote microtubule disassembly.
- The interleukin-2 receptor α chain (CD25) plays an important role in regulating monocyte-derived CD40 expression during anti-porcine cellular responses.
- The isolation of 20alpha- and 20beta-hydroxypregn-4-en-3-one from porcine corpora lutea.
- The mode of death of pig kidney cells infected with cowpox virus is governed by the expression of the crmA gene.
- The near infrared (NIR) absorption band of cytochrome aa3 in purified enzyme, isolated mitochondria and in the intact brain in situ.
- The past, present, and future of costimulation blockade in organ transplantation.
- The porcine heart M2 muscarinic receptor: agonist-induced phosphorylation and comparison of properties with the chick heart receptor.
- The potential of xenotransplants.
- The probability of defibrillation success and the incidence of postshock arrhythmia as a function of shock strength.
- The production of transforming growth factor-beta activity by rat granulosa cell cultures.
- The right ventricular transcriptome signature in Ossabaw swine with cardiometabolic heart failure: implications for the coronary vasculature.
- The role of adhesion molecules in human leukocyte attachment to porcine vascular endothelium: implications for xenotransplantation.
- The role of allopurinol and deferoxamine in preventing pressure ulcers in pigs.
- The role of anti-Galalpha1-3Gal antibodies in acute vascular rejection and accommodation of xenografts.
- The role of antibodies in acute vascular rejection of pig-to-baboon cardiac transplants.
- The role of antibodies in dysfunction of pig-to-baboon pulmonary transplants.
- The role of calcium in the regulation of prostacyclin synthesis by porcine aortic endothelial cells.
- The role of calcium-independent phospholipase A2γ in modulation of aqueous humor drainage and Ca2+ sensitization of trabecular meshwork contraction.
- The role of human T cells in human anti-pig xenogeneic cellular responses.
- The role of leukotrienes in the late hemodynamic manifestations of group B streptococcal sepsis in piglets.
- The role of natural anti-Gal alpha 1-3Gal antibodies in hyperacute rejection of pig-to-baboon cardiac xenotransplants.
- The role of protein kinase C in modulation of aqueous humor outflow facility.
- The role of the porcine von Willebrand factor: baboon platelet interactions in pulmonary xenotransplantation.
- The structural proteins of normal and diseased human myocardium.
- The transient relationship between pressure and volume in the pediatric pulmonary system.
- The type 1 angiotensin II receptor tail affects receptor targeting, internalization, and membrane fusion properties.
- The ventricular defibrillation and upper limit of vulnerability dose-response curves.
- Therapeutic strategies for xenograft rejection.
- Thermodynamic analysis of a molecular chaperone binding to unfolded protein substrates.
- Thermoelectrical modeling of bipolar coagulation on posterior spinal artery in a porcine spinal surgery model.
- Thiopyrano[2,3,4-cd]indoles as 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors: synthesis, biological profile, and resolution of 2-[2-[1-(4-chlorobenzyl)-4-methyl-6-[(5-phenylpyridin-2-yl)methoxy]-4,5 -dihydro-1H-thiopyrano[2,3,4-cd]indol-2-yl]ethoxy]butanoic acid.
- Thoracic and lumbar spinal impact tolerance.
- Thromboembolic Events with Enterprise Versus Pipeline: Porcine In Vivo Experiment.
- Timing of magnesium therapy affects experimental infarct size.
- Tissue-Integrating Oxygen Sensors: Continuous Tracking of Tissue Hypoxia.
- Total respiratory support from swine lungs in primate recipients.
- Toxicity of oxidized low density lipoproteins for vascular smooth muscle cells and partial protection by antioxidants.
- Tractography of Porcine Meniscus Microstructure Using High-Resolution Diffusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Transdermal delivery of macromolecules by erbium:YAG laser.
- Transdermal iontophoretic delivery of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH): effect of repeated administration.
- Transdermal iontophoretic peptide delivery: in vitro and in vivo studies with luteinizing hormone releasing hormone.
- Transforming growth factor beta modulates gonadotropin receptor expression in porcine and rat granulosa cells differently.
- Translational physiology: porcine models of human coronary artery disease: implications for preclinical trials of therapeutic angiogenesis.
- Transmyocardial laser revascularization limits in vivo adenoviral-mediated gene transfer in porcine myocardium.
- Transplantation in miniature swine.
- Transplantation in miniature swine. I. Fixation of the major histocompatibility complex.
- Transplantation in miniature swine. II. In vitro parameters of histocompatibility in MSLA homozygous minipigs.
- Transplantation in miniature swine. III: effects of MSLA and A-O blood group matching on skin allograft survival.
- Transplantation in miniature swine. VI. Factors influencing survival of renal allografts.
- Transplantation of full-thickness retina in the rhodopsin transgenic pig.
- Transscleral diffusion of ethacrynic acid and sodium fluorescein.
- Transsynaptic Tracing from Peripheral Targets with Pseudorabies Virus Followed by Cholera Toxin and Biotinylated Dextran Amines Double Labeling.
- Treatment of decompression sickness in swine with intravenous perfluorocarbon emulsion.
- Triiodothyronine stimulates maturation of porcine growth-plate cartilage in vitro.
- Trophoblast class I major histocompatibility complex (MHC) products are resistant to rapid degradation imposed by the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) gene products US2 and US11.
- Tumor Suppressors RB1 and CDKN2a Cooperatively Regulate Cell-Cycle Progression and Differentiation During Cardiomyocyte Development and Repair.
- Two oligomeric forms of plasma ficolin have differential lectin activity.
- UV photoprotection by combination topical antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Ultralarge complexes of PF4 and heparin are central to the pathogenesis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.
- Ultrasonographic appearance of intraneural injections in the porcine model.
- Ultrasound vibro-elastography for assessing mechanical properties of porcine reproductive tissues in an ex vivo model.
- Understanding Factors Governing Distribution Volume of Ethyl Cellulose-Ethanol to Optimize Ablative Therapy in the Liver.
- Understanding transmission and control of the pork tapeworm with CystiAgent: a spatially explicit agent-based model.
- Unprocessed real-time imaging of vitreoretinal surgical maneuvers using a microscope-integrated spectral-domain optical coherence tomography system.
- Up-regulated expression of extracellular matrix remodeling genes in phagocytically challenged trabecular meshwork cells.
- Urinary basement membrane graft-augmented sacrospinous ligament suspension: a description of technique and short-term outcomes.
- Use of autologous blood-derived endothelial progenitor cells at point-of-care to protect against implant thrombosis in a large animal model.
- Use of bipolar laparoscopic forceps to occlude and transect the retroperitoneal vasculature: a porcine model.
- Use of fibrin sealant as a hemostatic agent after liver biopsy in swine.
- Use of heterohybridomas in xenotransplantation.
- Use of monoclonal antibodies to probe subunit- and polymer-specific epitopes of 987P fimbriae of Escherichia coli.
- Using fluorine nuclear magnetic resonance to probe changes in the structure and dynamics of membrane-active peptides interacting with lipid bilayers.
- V-PYRRO/NO: an hepato-selective nitric oxide donor improves porcine liver hemodynamics and function after ischemia reperfusion.
- Validation of a spatial agent-based model for Taenia solium transmission ("CystiAgent") against a large prospective trial of control strategies in northern Peru.
- Variation in the level of xenoantigen expression in porcine organs.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor expression in pig latissimus dorsi myocutaneous flaps after ischemia reperfusion injury.
- Viscoelastic and failure properties of spine ligament collagen fascicles.
- Viscoelastic properties of zonal articular chondrocytes measured by atomic force microscopy.
- Viscous fingering of HCl through gastric mucin.
- Visualization of real-time intraoperative maneuvers with a microscope-mounted spectral domain optical coherence tomography system.
- Water-soluble treatments to enhance glucose permeability of protein-resistant polymer overlayers.
- What can decision analysis do for invasive species management?
- Which IO model best simulates the real thing?
- X-ray diffraction analysis of isolated skin lipids: reconstitution of intercellular lipid domains.
- Xenoantigens expressed on swine erythrocytes, lymphoblastoid cells, and endothelial cells.
- Xenoreactive natural antibodies and isohemagglutinins: a distinct class of antibodies.
- Xenoreactivity of fetal and neonatal baboon intracellular antibody against the pig.
- Xenotransplantation-the current status and prospects.
- Zonal changes in the three-dimensional morphology of the chondron under compression: The relationship among cellular, pericellular, and extracellular deformation in articular cartilage
- [125I]iodo-epidermal growth factor binding and mitotic responsiveness of porcine granulosa cells are modulated by differentiation and follicle-stimulating hormone.
- [Current perspectives of orthogonal polarization spectral imaging in plastic surgery].
- alpha-Crystallin localizes to the leading edges of migrating lens epithelial cells.
- beta2 adrenoceptor gene therapy ameliorates left ventricular dysfunction following cardiac surgery.
- miR-21-5p: A viable therapeutic strategy for regulating intraocular pressure.
- pH-dependent conformational change of gastric mucin leads to sol-gel transition.
- pH-stat cooling improves cerebral metabolic recovery after circulatory arrest in a piglet model of aortopulmonary collaterals.
Keywords of People
- Erickson, Harold Paul, James B. Duke Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Cell Biology
- Farsiu, Sina, Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Henriquez, Craig S., Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- Malkin, Robert A., Professor of the Practice Emeritus in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Duke Science & Society
- Milano, Carmelo Alessio, Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Distinguished Professor of Experimental Surgery, Surgery, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics