Subject Areas on Research
- A Case of Congenital Syphilis-Focus on Histopathology and Literature Review.
- A Quality Improvement Project to Increase Early Detection of Syphilis Infection or Re-infection in HIV-infected Men Who Have Sex With Men.
- A systematic review of syphilis serological treatment outcomes in HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected persons: rethinking the significance of serological non-responsiveness and the serofast state after therapy.
- Analysis of a large pedigree with elliptocytosis, multiple lipomatosis, and biological false-positive serological test for syphilis.
- Clinical manifestations of congenital syphilitic hepatitis: implications for pathogenesis.
- Congenital Syphilis: A Discussion of Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Management, and Nurses' Role in Early Identification and Treatment.
- Evaluating congenital syphilis in a reverse sequence testing environment.
- Exudative retinal detachment and retinitis associated with acquired syphilitic uveitis.
- Failure of benzathine penicillin in a case of seronegative secondary syphilis in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: case report and review of the literature.
- Posterior segment manifestations of active ocular syphilis, their response to a neurosyphilis regimen of penicillin therapy, and the influence of human immunodeficiency virus status on response.
- Screening Veterans for Syphilis: Implementation of the Reverse Sequence Algorithm.
- The footprint of old syphilis: using a reverse screening algorithm for syphilis testing in a U.S. Geographic Information Systems-Based Community Outreach Program.