Subject Areas on Research
- EUR-1008 pancreatic enzyme replacement is safe and effective in patients with cystic fibrosis and pancreatic insufficiency.
- Enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium versus mycophenolate mofetil maintenance immunosuppression: outcomes analysis of the United Network for Organ Sharing/Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network database.
- PA32540 (a coordinated-delivery tablet of enteric-coated aspirin 325 mg and immediate-release omeprazole 40 mg) versus enteric-coated aspirin 325 mg alone in subjects at risk for aspirin-associated gastric ulcers: results of two 6-month, phase 3 studies.
- Pharmacodynamic evaluation of clopidogrel plus PA32540: the Spaced PA32540 With Clopidogrel Interaction Gauging (SPACING) study.
- Renal function with cyclosporine C2 monitoring, enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium and basiliximab: a 12-month randomized trial in renal transplant recipients.
- Spaced administration of PA32540 and clopidogrel results in greater platelet inhibition than synchronous administration of enteric-coated aspirin and enteric-coated omeprazole and clopidogrel.