Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiac responses to the intrapericardial delivery of metoprolol: targeted delivery compared to intravenous administration.
- Cardiovascular risk profile of patients with HER2/neu-positive breast cancer treated with anthracycline-taxane-containing adjuvant chemotherapy and/or trastuzumab.
- High-speed heart.
- Myocardial ischemia associated with high-dose carmustine infusion.
- Pulsus alternans: a visual clue to a grave disorder!
- Surgical treatment of automatic atrial tachycardias.
- Surgical treatment of the Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome and other supraventricular tachyarrhythmias.
- Update on sick sinus syndrome, a cardiac disorder of aging.