Subject Areas on Research
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled multicenter study of tacrine for Alzheimer's disease. The Tacrine Collaborative Study Group.
- Advances in pharmacotherapy for decline of memory and cognition in patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- Discrimination of post- and presynaptic GABAB receptor-mediated responses by tetrahydroaminoacridine in area CA3 of the rat hippocampus.
- Guidelines for the use of tacrine in Alzheimer's disease: clinical application and effectiveness. Johns Hopkins Dementia Research Clinic.
- Mitochondrial and immunoallergic injury increase risk of positive drug rechallenge after drug-induced liver injury: a systematic review.
- Position statement of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry regarding principles of care for patients with dementia resulting from Alzheimer disease.
- Severe parkinsonian symptom development on combination treatment with tacrine and haloperidol.