Subject Areas on Research
- A Big Headache: An Unusual Case of Hypertensive Urgency in an Adolescent.
- Aortic regurgitation in Takayasu's arteritis.
- Aortoarteritis and sensorineural hearing loss in an adolescent black male.
- Congenital coarctation and Takayasu's arteritis: aortic stenting employing intravascular ultrasound.
- Diffuse pulmonary lesions in early phase Takayasu arteritis predominantly involving pulmonary artery.
- FDG-PET finding in early-phase Takayasu arteritis.
- Large artery vasculitis following recombinant hepatitis B vaccination: 2 cases.
- Large vessel pulmonary arteritis mimicking chronic thromboembolic disease.
- Magnetic resonance imaging diagnosis of Takayasu arteritis.
- Radiation therapy for head and neck cancer in a patient with Takayasu's arteritis.
- Surgical Repair of Abdominal Aortic and Renal Artery Aneurysms in Takayasu's Arteritis.
- Takayasu arteritis: diagnosis with MR imaging and MR angiography in acute and chronic active stages.
- Takayasu's arteritis: assessment of disease activity with contrast-enhanced MR imaging.
- Using Ultrasound Wisely: A Tool to Enhance Good Clinical Practice.
- Vasculitis and Pregnancy.