Subject Areas on Research
- Contact dermatitis to East Indian leather.
- High tolerance to salinity and herbivory stresses may explain the expansion of Ipomoea cairica to salt marshes.
- Hydrogen-Bonded Tannic Acid-Based Anticancer Nanoparticle for Enhancement of Oral Chemotherapy.
- Polyphenols increase adhesion between lipid bilayers by forming interbilayer bridges.
- Putting plant resistance traits on the map: a test of the idea that plants are better defended at lower latitudes.
- Transport and retention of colloidal aggregates of C60 in porous media: effects of organic macromolecules, ionic composition, and preparation method.