Subject Areas on Research
- Evidence that polyphenols do not inhibit the phospholipid scramblase TMEM16F.
- Phytochemical Shift from Condensed Tannins to Flavonoids in Transgenic Betula pendula Decreases Consumption and Growth but Improves Growth Efficiency of Epirrita autumnata Larvae.
- Polyphenols increase adhesion between lipid bilayers by forming interbilayer bridges.
- Putting plant resistance traits on the map: a test of the idea that plants are better defended at lower latitudes.
- Transport and retention of colloidal aggregates of C60 in porous media: effects of organic macromolecules, ionic composition, and preparation method.