Subject Areas on Research
- Evidence that polyphenols do not inhibit the phospholipid scramblase TMEM16F.
- High tolerance to salinity and herbivory stresses may explain the expansion of Ipomoea cairica to salt marshes.
- Polyphenols increase adhesion between lipid bilayers by forming interbilayer bridges.
- Putting plant resistance traits on the map: a test of the idea that plants are better defended at lower latitudes.
- Transport and retention of colloidal aggregates of C60 in porous media: effects of organic macromolecules, ionic composition, and preparation method.