Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of varying marijuana smoking profile on deposition of tar and absorption of CO and delta-9-THC.
- Pulmonary hazards of smoking marijuana as compared with tobacco.
- Randomized Trial of Reduced-Nicotine Standards for Cigarettes.
- Refined cigarette smoke as a method for reducing nicotine intake.
- Tar, CO and delta 9THC delivery from the 1st and 2nd halves of a marijuana cigarette.
- Variation within global cigarette brands in tar, nicotine, and certain nitrosamines: analytic study.