Subject Areas on Research
- Associations between depression and anxiety symptoms and retinal vessel caliber in adolescents and young adults.
- Effect of birth parameters on retinal vascular caliber: the Twins Eye Study in Tasmania.
- Estimating resource acquisition and at-sea body condition of a marine predator.
- Higher maternal dietary protein intake in late pregnancy is associated with a lower infant ponderal index at birth.
- On the utility of data from the International HapMap Project for Australian association studies.
- Pediatric cataract, myopic astigmatism, familial exudative vitreoretinopathy and primary open-angle glaucoma co-segregating in a family.
- Sun exposure and vitamin D are independent risk factors for CNS demyelination.
- Twins eye study in Tasmania (TEST): rationale and methodology to recruit and examine twins.