Subject Areas on Research
- Artificial sweeteners and salts producing a metallic taste sensation activate TRPV1 receptors.
- Combination of flavor enhancement and chemosensory education improves nutritional status in older cancer patients.
- Efficacy and safety of sustained-release propafenone (propafenone SR) for patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Maribavir prophylaxis for prevention of cytomegalovirus infection in allogeneic stem cell transplant recipients: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study.
- Olfactory and gustatory sensory changes to tobacco smoke in pregnant smokers.
- Taste and smell losses in HIV infected patients.
- The great imitator: Rocky Mountain spotted fever occurring after hospitalization for unrelated illnesses.
- The meaning of adolescents' eating experiences during bone marrow transplant recovery.