Subject Areas on Research
- A medical-toxicological view of tattooing.
- Atypical Cutaneous Presentations of Sarcoidosis: Two Case Reports and Review of the Literature.
- Laparoscopic colon resection for cancer.
- Late-onset melanopenic hypomelanosis as a complication of cosmetic eyeliner tattoo.
- Modeling fade patterns of nipple areola complex tattoos following breast reconstruction.
- Pain Management: Road Map to Revolution.
- Safety and efficacy of India ink and indocyanine green as colonic tattooing agents.
- State-of-the-art breast reconstruction.
Keywords of People