Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic CSF leak into the peritoneal cavity shown by radionuclide cisternography. Successful treatment with an epidural blood patch.
- Evaluation of SPECT quantification of radiopharmaceutical distribution in canine myocardium.
- Fractal texture analysis of perfusion lung scans.
- Lung scan interpretation: effect of different observers and different criteria.
- Patient and tumor characteristics predictive of an elevated hepatopulmonary shunt fraction before radioembolization of hepatic tumors.
- Prognostic variables in patients with hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer. Importance of medical assessment of liver involvement.
- Re:diagnosis of alcoholic cirrhosis with the right-to-left hepatic lobe ratio: concise communication.
- The hepatopulmonary syndrome: radiologic findings in 10 patients.
- The utility of SPECT lung perfusion scans in minimizing and assessing the physiologic consequences of thoracic irradiation.
- Utilization of lung scans by clinicians.
Keywords of People