Subject Areas on Research
- A lethal association of congenital apnea with brainstem tegmental necrosis.
- Cholinergic and monoaminergic innervation of the cat's thalamus: comparison of the lateral geniculate nucleus with other principal sensory nuclei.
- Limitations of brain stem auditory evoked potentials for intraoperative monitoring during a posterior fossa operation: case report and technical note.
- Organization of cholinergic synapses in the cat's dorsal lateral geniculate and perigeniculate nuclei.
- Subdivisions of the medial geniculate body in the tree shrew (Tupaia glis).
- The medial geniculate body of the tree shrew, Tupaia glis. I. Cytoarchitecture and midbrain connections.
- Visual cortex in a reptile, the turtle (Pseudemys scripta and Chrysemys picta).