Subject Areas on Research
- Anticentromere antibody. Clinical Correlations and association with favorable prognosis in patients with scleroderma variants.
- Classification of the spectrum of Coats' disease as subtypes of idiopathic retinal telangiectasis with exudation.
- Cryoablation of drug-resistant ventricular tachycardia in a patient with a variant of scleroderma.
- Endobronchial telangiectasias and hemoptysis in scleroderma.
- Fibrinolytic abnormalities in two different cutaneous manifestations of venous disease.
- Group 2A idiopathic juxtafoveolar retinal telangiectasia in monozygotic twins.
- Melanocytic nevi with nonsurgical trauma: a histopathologic study.
- Proton MR spectroscopy in Coats disease.
- Retinal vascular caliber and macular telangiectasia type 2.
- Right-sided vascular lesions: answer.
- Right-sided vascular lesions: challenge.
- Safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and antitumor activity of dalantercept, an activin receptor-like kinase-1 ligand trap, in patients with advanced cancer.
- Surgical removal of subfoveal neovascularization in idiopathic juxtafoveolar retinal telangiectasis.
- Urgent colonoscopy for evaluation and management of acute lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: a randomized controlled trial.
Keywords of People