Subject Areas on Research
- Abstinence versus alcohol use among elderly rural Baptists: a test of reference group theory and health outcomes.
- Alcohol consumption and changes in blood pressure among African Americans. The Pitt County Study.
- An integrated alcohol abuse and medical treatment model for patients with hepatitis C.
- Contracting, prompting, and reinforcing substance use disorder continuing care: a randomized clinical trial.
- Ethanol consumption by Fawn-Hooded rats following abstinence: effect of naltrexone and changes in mu-opioid receptor density.
- Executive functioning early in abstinence from alcohol.
- Parent training with behavioral couples therapy for fathers' alcohol abuse: effects on substance use, parental relationship, parenting, and CPS involvement.
- Religious practices and alcoholism in a southern adult population.
Keywords of People
- Grambow, Steven C., Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Jones, L. Gregory, Ruth W. and A. Morris Williams, Jr. Distinguished Professor of the Practice Emeritus of Christian Ministry in the Divinity School, Divinity School