Subject Areas on Research
- Abstinence versus alcohol use among elderly rural Baptists: a test of reference group theory and health outcomes.
- Alcohol consumption and changes in blood pressure among African Americans. The Pitt County Study.
- An integrated alcohol abuse and medical treatment model for patients with hepatitis C.
- Contracting, prompting, and reinforcing substance use disorder continuing care: a randomized clinical trial.
- Ethanol consumption by Fawn-Hooded rats following abstinence: effect of naltrexone and changes in mu-opioid receptor density.
- Executive functioning early in abstinence from alcohol.
- Non-linear relationships between cognitive function and alcohol consumption in young, middle-aged and older adults: the PATH Through Life Project.
- Outcome of liver transplantation in critically ill patients with alcoholic cirrhosis: survival according to medical variables and sobriety.
- Religious practices and alcoholism in a southern adult population.
Keywords of People