Subject Areas on Research
- Alternative splicing in Acad8 resulting a mitochondrial defect and progressive hepatic steatosis in mice.
- Functional properties of tooth pulp neurons responding to thermal stimulation.
- Intraneural injection with low-current stimulation during popliteal sciatic nerve block.
- Resting blood pressure and thermal pain responses among females: effects on pain unpleasantness but not pain intensity.
- Sensing hot and cold with TRP channels.
- Significance of cold intolerance in upper extremity disorders.
- The influence of resting blood pressure and gender on pain responses.
- The medullary dorsal horn: a target for the expression of opiate effects on the perceived intensity of noxious heat.
- The menthol receptor TRPM8 is the principal detector of environmental cold.
- Thermosensory and nonthermosensory isoforms of Drosophila melanogaster TRPA1 reveal heat-sensor domains of a thermoTRP Channel.
- Trigeminal responses to thermal stimulation of the oral cavity in rattlesnakes (Crotalus viridis) before and after bilateral anesthetization of the facial pit organs.
Keywords of People