Subject Areas on Research
- "Diagnostic Algorithm for Patients With Suspected Giant Cell Arteritis" Useful, but No Substitute for Thorough Histopathology: Response.
- A Woman With a Spot in Her Vision.
- Diagnostic Algorithm for Suspected Giant Cell Arteritis: Response.
- Giant cell arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica. Review for the otolaryngologist.
- Giant cell arteritis manifesting as mesenteric ischemia.
- Intracranial arterial avulsion during orbital exenteration.
- Prefabricated neck expanded skin flap with the superficial temporal vessels for facial resurfacing.
- Primary systemic amyloidosis masquerading as giant cell arteritis. Case report and review of the literature.
- Recovery of vision in a 47-year-old man with fulminant giant cell arteritis.
- Simultaneous bilateral angle closure glaucoma in a patient with giant cell arteritis.
- Superficial temporal artery: the "C" shape half-buttonhole configuration as it courses over the zygomatic arch.
- Temporal artery tap: usefulness and limitations in carotid sonography.
- The helical arcade: anatomic basis for survival in near-total ear avulsion.
- [Near-total ear amputation: anatomical bases and management].
Keywords of People