Subject Areas on Research
- A preliminary analysis of correlations between chewing motor patterns and mandibular morphology across mammals.
- Contemporary solutions for the treatment of facial nerve paralysis.
- Jaw-muscle fiber architecture in tufted capuchins favors generating relatively large muscle forces without compromising jaw gape.
- Proteomics and immunohistochemistry identify the expression of α-cardiac myosin heavy chain in the jaw-closing muscles of sooty mangabeys (order Primates).
- Regional variation in IIM myosin heavy chain expression in the temporalis muscle of female and male baboons (Papio anubis).
- Scaling of the mandible in squirrels.
- Temporalis function in anthropoids and strepsirrhines: an EMG study.
- The jaw adductors of strepsirrhines in relation to body size, diet, and ingested food size.
- The relationships among jaw-muscle fiber architecture, jaw morphology, and feeding behavior in extant apes and modern humans.
- Vascular headache from extracranial venous malformation.
Keywords of People