Subject Areas on Research
- A model of temporomandibular joint function in anthropoid primates based on condylar movements during mastication.
- Air in the temporomandibular joint fossa: CT sign of temporal bone fracture.
- Clinical findings and pain symptoms as potential risk factors for chronic TMD: descriptive data and empirically identified domains from the OPPERA case-control study.
- Clinical images: synovial chondromatosis of the temporomandibular joint.
- Current concepts in pediatric temporomandibular joint disorders: Part 1. Etiology, epidemiology, and classification.
- Does change in ECT electrode placement help temporomandibular joint pain?
- Functional correlates of the position of the axis of rotation of the mandible during chewing in non-human primates.
- Internal derangements of the temporomandibular joint: diagnosis by magnetic resonance imaging.
- Middle infratemporal fossa less invasive approach for radical resection of parapharyngeal tumors: surgical microanatomy and clinical application.
- No effect of neuromuscular blockade on the temporomandibular joint position during general anesthesia.
- Osteoarthritis-like changes and decreased mechanical function of articular cartilage in the joints of mice with the chondrodysplasia gene (cho).
- Pathology forum: quiz case 4. Diagnosis: synovial chondromatosis of the TMJ.
- Relationship between the canthal-tragus distance and the puncture point in temporomandibular joint arthroscopy.
- The expanded mandibular condyle of the Megaladapidae.
- The instantaneous center of rotation of the mandible in nonhuman primates.
Keywords of People