Subject Areas on Research
- Correlation of pain behavior and muscle activity in patients with myofascial pain-dysfunction syndrome.
- Electromyographic biofeedback: behavioral treatment of neuromuscular disorders.
- Grading the severity of chronic pain.
- Muscle activity in myofascial pain-dysfunction syndrome patients: a structured clinical evaluation.
- Prevalence of hyperactive digastric muscles during swallowing as measured by electromyography in patients with myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome.
- Temporomandibular joint pain: a critical role for Trpv4 in the trigeminal ganglion.
- The use of surface electromyography in objective measurement of the muscle function in facial pain/temporomandibular dysfunction patients.
- Use of a structural equation model for prediction of pain symptoms in patients with orofacial pain and temporomandibular disorders.