Subject Areas on Research
- Application of in vivo and in vitro pharmacokinetics for physiologically relevant drug exposure in a human tumor clonogenic cell assay.
- Dose intensification of methotrexate and cytarabine during intensified continuation chemotherapy for high-risk B-precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: POG 9406: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Effects of cranial radiation in children with high risk T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a Pediatric Oncology Group report.
- Function of the hydrophilic carboxyl terminus of type II DNA topoisomerase from Drosophila melanogaster. I. In vitro studies.
- Polyploidy induction as a consequence of topoisomerase inhibition. A flow cytometric assessment.
- Prevention of brefeldin A-induced resistance to teniposide by the proteasome inhibitor MG-132: involvement of NF-kappaB activation in drug resistance.
- Prostaglandin A1 inhibits stress-induced NF-kappaB activation and reverses resistance to topoisomerase II inhibitors.