Subject Areas on Research
- Bacteriophage T4 initiates bidirectional DNA replication through a two-step process.
- Endoglin, a TGF-beta binding protein of endothelial cells, is the gene for hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1.
- Eukaryotic transcription termination factor La mediates transcript release and facilitates reinitiation by RNA polymerase III.
- Identification of cis elements directing termination of yeast nonpolyadenylated snoRNA transcripts.
- Mutation analysis of the TSC2 gene in an African-American family.
- Sequences within the spacer region of yeast rRNA cistrons that stimulate 35S rRNA synthesis in vivo mediate RNA polymerase I-dependent promoter and terminator activities.
- Transcription inhibits the replication of autonomously replicating plasmids in human cells.
- Transcription of a poxvirus early gene is regulated both by a short promoter element and by a transcriptional termination signal controlling transcriptional interference.