Subject Areas on Research
- Brain gene regulation by territorial singing behavior in freely ranging songbirds.
- Contests with deadly weapons: telson sparring in mantis shrimp (Stomatopoda).
- Development of cooperative territoriality in juvenile lions.
- Egalitarianism in female African lions.
- Mutual assessment during ritualized fighting in mantis shrimp (Stomatopoda).
- Neural correlates of categorical perception in learned vocal communication.
- Social facilitation, affiliation, and dominance in the social life of spotted hyenas.
- Song function and the evolution of female preferences: why birds sing, why brains matter.
- The timing and causes of a unique chimpanzee community fission preceding Gombe's "Four-Year War".
Keywords of People