Subject Areas on Research
- A 5-year followup study of asymptomatic men with testicular microlithiasis.
- An overview of the management of post-vasectomy pain syndrome.
- Early diagnosis of testicular carcinoma: self-examination of the testicle.
- Endocrine dysfunction and clomiphene citrate therapy.
- Epididymo-orchitis and testicular abscess due to Nocardia asteroides complex.
- Light and electron microscopic evidence of tri-o-cresyl phosphate (TOCP)-mediated testicular toxicity in Fischer 344 rats.
- North American blastomycosis of the urogenital tract.
- Partial orchiectomy for bilateral synchronous testicular masses in a prepubescent boy: a case report.
- Sonographic appearances of extratesticular fluid and fluid-containing scrotal masses in infants and children: clues to diagnosis.
- Testicular microlithiasis and subsequent development of metastatic germ cell tumor.
- The prevalence of testicular microlithiasis in an asymptomatic population of men 18 to 35 years old.
- Tuberculosis of epididymis and testicle presenting as hydrocele.
- Tuberculous abscess of the testicle in AIDS: sonographic demonstration.
Keywords of People