Subject Areas on Research
- A 5-year followup study of asymptomatic men with testicular microlithiasis.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Acute Onset of Scrotal Pain-Without Trauma, Without Antecedent Mass.
- Does a positive response to spermatic cord block predict response to microdenervation of the spermatic cord for chronic scrotal content pain?
- Endocrine dysfunction and clomiphene citrate therapy.
- Epididymo-orchitis and testicular abscess due to Nocardia asteroides complex.
- Partial orchiectomy for bilateral synchronous testicular masses in a prepubescent boy: a case report.
- Sonographic appearances of extratesticular fluid and fluid-containing scrotal masses in infants and children: clues to diagnosis.
- Testicular microlithiasis and subsequent development of metastatic germ cell tumor.
- The prevalence of testicular microlithiasis in an asymptomatic population of men 18 to 35 years old.
- Tuberculosis of epididymis and testicle presenting as hydrocele.
- Tuberculous abscess of the testicle in AIDS: sonographic demonstration.
Keywords of People