Subject Areas on Research
- AMH induces mesonephric cell migration in XX gonads.
- Endocrine features of menstrual cycles in middle and late reproductive age and the menopausal transition classified according to the Staging of Reproductive Aging Workshop (STRAW) staging system.
- Regulation of Sertoli cell differentiation by the testicular paracrine factor PModS: analysis of common signal transduction pathways.
- Regulation of Sertoli cell differentiation by the testicular paracrine factor PModS: potential role of immediate-early genes.
- Regulation of Sertoli cell function and differentiation through the actions of a testicular paracrine factor P-Mod-S.
- Sox8 is expressed at similar levels in gonads of both sexes during the sex determining period in turtles.
- Timing and irreversibility of Müllerian duct inhibition in the embryonic reproductive tract of the human male.