Subject Areas on Research
- A polymorphism of the 5 alpha-reductase gene and its association with prostate cancer: a case-control analysis.
- Consortium analysis of 7 candidate SNPs for ovarian cancer.
- Evaluation and treatment of male and female pattern hair loss.
- Genetic polymorphisms in CYP17, CYP3A4, CYP19A1, SRD5A2, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 and prostate cancer risk in African-American men: the Flint Men's Health Study.
- Life with too much polyprenol: polyprenol reductase deficiency.
- Pregnancy without progesterone in horses defines a second endogenous biopotent progesterone receptor agonist, 5α-dihydroprogesterone.
- Prostate. III--A structural feature characteristic of the rat prostate 5 alpha-reductase active site.
- SRD5A3 is required for converting polyprenol to dolichol and is mutated in a congenital glycosylation disorder.
- Steroid 5-alpha-reductase type 2 (SRD5A2) V89L and A49T polymorphisms and sporadic prostate cancer risk: a meta-analysis.
- The V89L polymorphism in the 5alpha-reductase type 2 gene and risk of prostate cancer.
Keywords of People