Subject Areas on Research
- Exposure to hyperbaric oxygen not beneficial for murine tetanus.
- Infants' diminished response to DTaP vaccine is associated with exposure to organophosphate esters.
- Intratumor childhood vaccine-specific CD4+ T-cell recall coordinates antitumor CD8+ T cells and eosinophils.
- Maternal immunization: opportunities for scientific advancement.
- Missed opportunities for adolescent vaccination, 2006-2011.
- Myositis ossificans after tetanus: treatment aided by quantitative technetium Tc 99m pyrophosphate radionuclide imaging.
- Plasma therapy in immunodeficiency diseases.
- Reactogenicity and immunogenicity of tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap) in pregnant and nonpregnant women.
- Tetanus neonatorum: clinico-epidemiological profile.
- Vaccinations for pregnant women.
- Vaccine immunogenicity in injecting drug users: a systematic review.
- [Vaccination of children. A resounding success from the 1980's].