Subject Areas on Research
- Aspartate release from rat hippocampal synaptosomes.
- Identification of human and rodent thymic epithelium using tetanus toxin and monoclonal antibody A2B5.
- Parvalbumin Interneurons of the Mouse Nucleus Accumbens are Required For Amphetamine-Induced Locomotor Sensitization and Conditioned Place Preference.
- Rat kidney papilla contains abundant synaptobrevin protein that participates in the fusion of antidiuretic hormone-regulated water channel-containing endosomes in vitro.
- Reduced aspartate release from rat hippocampal synaptosomes loaded with Clostridial toxin light chain by electroporation: evidence for an exocytotic mechanism.
- Structural basis of tetanus toxin neutralization by native human monoclonal antibodies.
- The inhibition of anti-DNA binding to DNA by nucleic acid binding polymers.