Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of Deutetrabenazine on Chorea Among Patients With Huntington Disease: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Increased methamphetamine neurotoxicity in heterozygous vesicular monoamine transporter 2 knock-out mice.
- Mechanisms of amphetamine action revealed in mice lacking the dopamine transporter.
- Meta-[211At]astatobenzylguanidine: further evaluation of a potential therapeutic agent.
- Safety of Converting From Tetrabenazine to Deutetrabenazine for the Treatment of Chorea.
- Tetrabenazine, an amine-depleting drug, also blocks dopamine receptors in rat brain.